JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
images.jpeg-9.jpg

One of the least known side effects of a sudden adrenaline dump (besides vomiting) is diarrhea of the mouth (the other kind).
The best thing a sympathetic responding LEO can do in this situation is advise this victim that he has the right to remain silent w/out fully mirandizing him... just a friendly reminder.

Full Miranda can come later if necessary.

Last Edited:
People know your schedule and friends of friends aren't your friend. A coworker was buglared. They took very specific things and then drove off in his pickup. I unfortunately have had several houses broken into earlier in life. It is a huge violation. Once it turned out to be a family member.

I like how this home owner didn't underestimate the would be robber just because he was smaller. He also seems good with conflict resolutions.

View attachment 655401

One of the least known side effects of a sudden adrenaline dump (besides vomiting) is diarrhea of the mouth (the other kind).
The best thing a sympathetic responding LEO can do in this situation is advise this victim that he has the right to remain silent w/out fully mirandizing him... just a friendly reminder.

Full Miranda can come later if necessary.

Yes -- two things really didn't need to be said. The "I smoke pot" part (depending on the state), but more so the description of choking the burglar after he got the burglar under control but the burglar was still struggling to get away. That could have caused problems for him.

Another good reason to carry and be aware! They repeated numerous times "5 minutes". 5 minutes is a lifetime in a "bad" situation.

I HATE THIEVES !!!! He got less than he deserved! :mad:

edit: "The burglar asked, "Isn't there a law that says if a burglar is trying to escape, the homeowner can't do that...."

This is what is wrong with our society! The thieves are protected!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads