JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Everyone,

I received an email a few days ago that Robar had closed its doors but Wright Armory seems to have
taken over the NP3 process. What is NP3? Its the best firearms coating that I have ever found. It bonds
with the surface rather than sitting on top and it self lubricates and protects from corrosion. I had a
rifle that sat for many, many years because of wife, kid, job, etc, etc . I brought the rifle out and all I
had to do was to look down the bore with a light to check for obstructions, run a few dry patches
through to get the dust out and shoot. After years in storage all I had to do is to wipe it with a damp
cloth; not a speck of rust, corrosion, etc.

I hope Wright Armory does as well as Robar did and I wish them luck:
Wright Armory | Gunsmithing Done Wright

Robar on Youtube:

ROBAR Companies Inc.

Blessings,
LongBeard

Too bad to hear that.
Knew a lot of guys who Robar'd their HK P7 pistols.
Were I ever to put a finish on a pistol, I wouldn't do it in Cerakote.

I know this is confusing, but really not much has changed.

Robbie sold the gunsmith side of the house to Freddie Blish.... who closed it.

The NP3 is done (an always has been) by Robbies company Coating Technologies, LLC.

You dropped or sent your gun off to ROBAR, they prepped it and gave it to CTL. When done, it was returned to ROBAR and you got it back.

There are now several gunsmiths that do the same thing.

I just sent my gun parts to Wrights Armory in Mesa, AZ. They are prepping it then sending it for NP3+.

So the good news here is that you can still get NP3 done.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top