JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings Brethren,

My name is Rob.

I have known of NWFA for a long time. Today I finally got around to securing a username.

I look forward to the comradery, political banter, community events, and large doses of general horseplay.

I manage a CPA firm office in Milwaukie. Went the Central Catholic, EOU, and Marylhurst for my MBA.

My wife Mollie and I have a 1 year old named Tyler. I look forward to teaching him the proper understanding of firearms in the future.

I'm on the waiting list for the Canby Rod and Gun Club. I'm currently number 298 on the list. Started and 515 this time last year. Looks like it will take at least another 2 years. In the mean time, I'm looking to add additional outdoor shooting locations with at least 200 yards of shooting distance. If you have something within an hour of Oregon City I would love to hear about it.

Last Edited:
+1 for Douglas Ridge - I'm a member there after having been on a long wait list for Canby, I decided to go a little further out, and I'm glad I did. It's a nice facility with good folks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top