JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome to NWFA!!! When you say South end of Whidbey would that be Freeland, Langley or Clinton? There is a gun shop in the Freeland area called Whidbey Arms. I'll bet they can point you to a couple decent Island shooting g areas. I know there are a couple of open shooting ranges on the island but I think they are skeet ranges. One is in the area of Coupeville and the other one is north of Oak Harbor.

I would start your search with the Whidbey Arms boys. They seem to be good folks. They also sell the hard to find Frog Lube which I recently took a liking to.

Let me know if this help you find a local shooting spot.

Hi thanks for the response. I have talked to the guys at Whidbey arms. Great shop. I have signed up for a local range. Just looking for some open land I can shoot on. Thanks again.
Welcome to NWFA!!! When you say South end of Whidbey would that be Freeland, Langley or Clinton? There is a gun shop in the Freeland area called Whidbey Arms. I'll bet they can point you to a couple decent Island shooting g areas. I know there are a couple of open shooting ranges on the island but I think they are skeet ranges. One is in the area of Coupeville and the other one is north of Oak Harbor.

I would start your search with the Whidbey Arms boys. They seem to be good folks. They also sell the hard to find Frog Lube which I recently took a liking to.

Let me know if this help you find a local shooting spot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top