Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Rob on Whidbey

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by goose3512, Dec 9, 2013.

1. goose3512

goose3512 whidbey island New Member

Hey. New member. Looking for a place to take my son to hike and shoot. I'm on the south end of Whidbey Island.

Thanks.

Rob

2. captqc

captqc Tigard Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Great buch of guys here so someone from your neck of the woods should chime in on a spot. Gary

3. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard:partyman:

4. Rotty

Rotty Skagit County Active Member

Welcome to NWFA!!! When you say South end of Whidbey would that be Freeland, Langley or Clinton? There is a gun shop in the Freeland area called Whidbey Arms. I'll bet they can point you to a couple decent Island shooting g areas. I know there are a couple of open shooting ranges on the island but I think they are skeet ranges. One is in the area of Coupeville and the other one is north of Oak Harbor.

I would start your search with the Whidbey Arms boys. They seem to be good folks. They also sell the hard to find Frog Lube which I recently took a liking to.

Let me know if this help you find a local shooting spot.

5. goose3512

goose3512 whidbey island New Member

Hi thanks for the response. I have talked to the guys at Whidbey arms. Great shop. I have signed up for a local range. Just looking for some open land I can shoot on. Thanks again.

6. Sgt Nambu

Sgt Nambu Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Welcome aboard!