JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Eastern WA/OR and ID, MT, etc.
State
Other
Zip Code
Hi folks,

I'm taking a road trip in the next few days, ranging around eastern OR/WA and ID and MT. I'll definitely be in the Kalispell area - I'm looking to move there.
I'm not on any particular schedule and would like to shop/trade with folks on my rambling. Recommendations for places, newspapers, etc. which have firearms classifieds would be awesome.

I'll be traveling with some primers to trade.
  • 1k CCi #350 LPMP
  • 3k CCi #200 LRP

I'm looking for:
  • Parts
    • Handles for a Great Western Arms Co. .38 Spc SAA
  • Reloading Supplies
    • Primers o_O
      • SPP - CCi #500 preferred
      • 1k-SPM - CCi #550 preferred
      • 5k-12g shot shell
    • Bullet casting dies
      • 9mm
      • 40/10
      • 38/357
      • 303 brit
      • 30-30
      • 30-06
      • 12g - 00 buck and slugs
    • Sizing dies for above (not .40)
    • Brass for above (not 9mm)
    • Spent primer catch tray for RCBS RS press
    • Primer feeder for Pacific DL 266 shot shell press
  • Firearms (for practical hunting not fancy/collectibles)
    • 30-30
    • 30-06
    • 9mm - solid but inexpensive - for boat carry
  • Basic Scopes (my eyesight sucks)
    • 100 yard scope for a 10/22
    • 200 yard scope for above 30-06
I hope I have a chance to meet with some of y'all.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have three bricks of 209 primers in eastern oregon I could part with. I might even have a 9mm handgun for your boat carry that might work for you too (tricked out glock 43), and even ammo if you need some brass or ammo if you need it, and I think I have a set of 38/3578 dies I dont need.

I settled in the eastern WA area, wish I had retired in the Kalispell area, beautiful country.
Indeed. I moved from the Seattle-crazy to Kennewick for a job but socially/politically WA is swirling the drain faster and faster. I've lived in Western WA and OR almost all my life, so leaving the ocean, forest and rivers is really tough. Northern ID and western MT are beautiful and Kalispell feels right whenever I'm there. I am concerned about winters there. There may be a sharp and brutal learning-curve as I'm used to mild winters.

Come to Phillipsburg Mt, Dave 4063704666, Jack 4062396383 bring trades!

IMG_0137.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0144.JPG IMG_0138.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0139.JPG IMG_0145.JPG IMG_0140.JPG IMG_0141.JPG IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0146.JPG IMG_0147.JPG

Wow! I'll give you a ring when I'm in the area. :)
Looks like there's a couple gun shows in the area too. Hamilton and Whitehall.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top