JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are a great vehicle. A lot of Toyotas are. The old Land Cruisers were really something.
YEP! I was mentioning that to a kid I work with a bit ago. Granddad had one of those old Land Cruisers. It got used by several in the family for what seemed forever. I was joking that the ones I see for sale now in decent shape sell for FAR more than he paid for it brand new! Talk about holding value :D

Court records show Kuczwanski had been "arrested for a confrontation with another driver at the same intersection in December 2014,"

His wife, Rebekah Kuczwanski, posted on Twitter on Sunday that "John was the victim and lost his life. His family deserves time to heal and privacy. Why not report the shooter's name? The man who assassinated him?
"Our whole lives are shattered," she continued. "The children and I, his friends and family, so many who adored this wonderful, kind, loving man who would do anything for anyone. We are all devastated. The whole world lost a great man!"

Sounds to me like him getting blown away was long over due.
I guess everyone becomes a saint after they die...

If he really did just get out of his car and start to shoot at the other?
The story implies that he rammed the Prius and then shot at its driver from inside his car (emphasis mine):

The exchange then escalated dramatically as "Kuczwanski rammed his BMW into the Prius on the driver's door, and began pushing the car sideways in the parking lot," according to the account. "Kuczwanski then shot a gun at the white Prius, according to the sources."

The Prius driver, who also had a gun, shot and fired back into Kuczwanski's windshield

I guess everyone becomes a saint after they die...
I'm gonna hazard a wild guess that she has a powerful case of Stockholm Syndrome. The kind of anger issues that make a person try to kill someone over a fender bender are highly like to make that same person beat the crap out of their spouse on a regular basis.

You forgot one
TEsla-Model-X-machine-guns-black-rifle-coffee.jpg

Too many people with their egos wrapped up into their automotive image. Yes, having owned an E class, I can say they live up to their reputation, but I've also met too many 'sade drivers who think their sh!t don't stink.

A bully was taken out of circulation. Kudos to the Prius driver.
Good car, eh? We are on our fourth E-Class.....

1642352352646.png

We really like the spiffy all-glass roof, air-suspension and all the other AMG Premium-plus stuff in this version. Most of all we like the 55+ MPG.

Last Edited:
We had a Merc GL450 SUV. Something on it broke about once a month; door lock, rear door latch, cam position sensor, environmental controls computer, air suspension system, etc, etc. I was never so glad as when one of our oak trees fell on it and it was totaled.
View attachment 1107497
Fell?

I had a coworker drive up in a Range Rover one day. Then then air ride collapsed and he was low riding home. The Rover was never spoke of again.

Let me say this had he been a regular Tax payer he would have been held accountable for the first offense in 2014
and been kicked out of gubberment . But gubberment looks at those of us who pay their wages as bottom feeders we know how to make better decisions than you bottom feeders ,You need to let us run your lives
As much as I don't want to sound harsh he picked on the wrong guy & was held accountable .
I would be willing to bet there were so many more road rage incidents by Mr. Kuczwanski that were not reported.
Good guy with gun wins

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads