JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup… that's why I'm a register non-affiliated voter. The downside is that I get both parties knocking on my door each election cycle, but the upside is that I get to answer the door just wearing fishnet undershorts with a G19 appendix carried sticking out the waistband.

…… and YES, when I look down I can still see my…….. feet, yeah yeah…. my feet!

:s0131:
Another Stomperism we must all take heed of:

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for voting, this is for fun."

-Robert

He won't be doing anything anymore - he's dead.
2C1647BF-1E8C-4FDA-9538-A96AD88321BB.png

Well I see the problem….

Being a Mercedes owner I can categorically state that BMW (and Lexus) owners are wannabe douches.

;):D
We had a Merc GL450 SUV. Something on it broke about once a month; door lock, rear door latch, cam position sensor, environmental controls computer, air suspension system, etc, etc. I was never so glad as when one of our oak trees fell on it and it was totaled.
IceStorm - 1 (1).jpg

As usual the reporting leaves a LOT to wonder. If he really did just get out of his car and start to shoot at the other? Real kook. I have to wonder if the other car did not block him in trying to hold him till LEO's got there? Even if this was the case still a KOOK move to open up on the other. One thing seems sure he showed years ago that he never learned to control his emotions when he grew up. MANY who die over this loss of control only die because they got away with this kind of behavior too many times. So it escalates to this. I do love his Wife crying victim here. Chances are she knows her other half was a loose canon. Stuff like this does not normally just come out of the blue.

We had a Merc GL450 SUV. Something on it broke about once a month; door lock, rear door latch, cam position sensor, environmental controls computer, air suspension system, etc, etc. I was never so glad as when one of our oak trees fell on it and it was totaled.
View attachment 1107497

Every brand has a lemon come off the line every now and then.

View attachment 1107497
Those things are notorious for breaking. I found a very nice looking one that seemed to run great. Took it to my mechanic and he found $4500 of stuff that needed attention immediately or soon. Most of it was just from the reader. He told me to get a 4-runner. I got a Jeep and loved it. On the bright side, I've gotten 18 years from an Audi and 9 from a Benz sedan. Both were super comfortable and great fun to drive hard.

Yup… that's why I'm a register non-affiliated voter. The downside is that I get both parties knocking on my door each election cycle, but the upside is that I get to answer the door just wearing fishnet undershorts with a G19 appendix carried sticking out the waistband.

…… and YES, when I look down I can still see my…….. feet, yeah yeah…. my feet!

:s0131:

Another Stomperism we must all take heed of:

"This is my rifle, this is my gun. This is for voting, this is for fun."

-Robert
;):D;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA