JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When it comes to idiots, Oregon and Florida are Champs but in different divisions.

When it comes to cars, European designers love extra parts When one will do. American design used to be simplest but that's less of the case these days.

My Ram 1500 still technically trouble free 150k but it took some preventive maintenance to get it there. Who knows if I skipped it.

190510-la-prius-chase-2-ew-833p.jpg

toyota-prius-with-m61-vulcan.jpg

Well, nothing "grey man" about these!

Speaking about vehicles and attitudes… bmw and all of the other high end automobiles generally have a little bit more attitude but honestly pickup trucks and Toyota owners are some of the worst. . . .
:s0092: It was easy enough to hold a good-natured grin and endure years of joshing about driving a Prius. With the commute long behind me and the Prius finally sold, I'm back to pure ICE power. Am I now gonna have to duck a different sort of flak . . . because I chose a Toyota pickup? 😁

One would not expect a Prius owner to come out with a hand cannon good for them. To bad he had to die over his stupid temper for his family sake if only.

Hmm, it's not good to "not expect" that at all; stereotyping can lead to surprises.

Over my years as a SoCal job slave, I owned one Civic Hybrid and three Priuii for commuting the LA freeways. The guys in my car pool (all of us co-workers) were former cops or feds, but only one of us - a reserve deputy - actually had a permit to carry. We may have occasionally clunked getting in and out of the car, but we studiously avoided any discussion about who was carrying what during our many hours on the road together.

When I retired, the reserve deputy bought himself a Prius to carry on with the commute.

Operative word here is wannabe. So you're saying that MB owners are the real deal legitimate douches...

Can confirm, I have multiple and nearly everyone I know has called me a douche at some point. Other drivers often tell me that I'm #1 with a friendly gesture as I'm passing them.

View attachment 1106511

-Robert
Having owned two of those brands, I should confess that I drive like an ahole on occasion. I don't start fights though. :)

I'll be interested to see what the findings of the investigation are but based on history it seems likely that Kuczwanski was the instigator...

Details from his previous arrest and conviction. Why on earth this dude still had his gun rights is beyond me. I guess cause it's Florida. :rolleyes:

Arrest papers show a driver complained that a man in a red F150 pick up pointed a gun with a laser site at him while the two were at the intersection of Thomasville and Bannerman Roads.
Arrest papers also say deputies found a gun matching the driver's description in the console of Koczwanski's car and arrested him for aggravated assault with a firearm.

Court records show Koczwanski entered a no contest plea to lesser charges of assault and disorderly conduct in February 2016.

Court records show he was sentenced to probation, community service and anger management classes. He fulfilled the terms of his probation in February 2018, court records show.

I'll be interested to see what the findings of the investigation are but based on history it seems likely that Kuczwanski was the instigator...

Details from his previous arrest and conviction. Why on earth this dude still had his gun rights is beyond me. I guess cause it's Florida. :rolleyes:
From the court records you quoted,

Court records show Koczwanski entered a no contest plea to lesser charges of assault and disorderly conduct in February 2016.
It looks the plea deal may have helped him to keep his gun rights. No felony and less than one year in jail keeps him below the threshold for federal stuff. I don't know Florida's gun laws at all. Seems like a lot of states will pull your carry permit for anything assault or gun related.

The problem with the situation outside of the obvious is the fact that the progressive left minded people will and have wanted people that have committed minor crimes to be set free. Here's a prime example of what happens when you just give people a slap on the wrist.
The guy pleaded down six years ago from aggravated assault with a firearm to assault and disorderly conduct, and got probation as a result. That's how the judicial system works nationwide: hardly anyone goes to trial; prosecutors push for plea deals to get a conviction and close out the case as quickly as possible. Progressive/left-minded politics has nothing to do with that.

I want to be the first to disavow him then. We don't take in ijits like that.
Yup… that's why I'm a register non-affiliated voter. The downside is that I get both parties knocking on my door each election cycle, but the upside is that I get to answer the door just wearing fishnet undershorts with a G19 appendix carried sticking out the waistband.

…… and YES, when I look down I can still see my…….. feet, yeah yeah…. my feet!

:s0131:

Yup… that's why I'm a register non-affiliated voter. The downside is that I get both parties knocking on my door each election cycle, but the upside is that I get to answer the door just wearing fishnet undershorts with a G19 appendix carried sticking out the waistband.

…… and YES, when I look down I can still see my…….. feet, yeah yeah…. my feet!

:s0131:
dsfg.gif

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews