JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And it gets worse! He called and not even the dealer has any 710 to fill the engine!

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 1.47.07 AM.png

Hmm, it's not good to "not expect" that at all; stereotyping can lead to surprises.

Over my years as a SoCal job slave, I owned one Civic Hybrid and three Priuii for commuting the LA freeways. The guys in my car pool (all of us co-workers) were former cops or feds, but only one of us - a reserve deputy - actually had a permit to carry. We may have occasionally clunked getting in and out of the car, but we studiously avoided any discussion about who was carrying what during our many hours on the road together.

When I retired, the reserve deputy bought himself a Prius to carry on with the commute.
That's cute.

I think that many people are getting crazier and more violent by the day ALL across this country!

Crazy land, senile land and those people who believe that they are ABOVE THE LAW do not only exist in the District of Criminals!

We are more and more divided too. It is really a sad thing to see. One sicko society!

And yet there are still good and bad people in ALL states and professions even if the BAD ONES seem to make the NEWS or get elected in both and all parties!

Cate

Florida State Board of Administration official killed in apparent road-rage shootout

Cliff's Notes version:
  • John Kuczwanski, a spokesman for Florida's State Board of Administration with a previous gun-related road rage conviction, crashes his BMW into a Prius at the very same intersection.
  • The two go at it verbally.
  • While waiting for the cops to show up, Kuczwanski decides that the appropriate thing to do at this juncture is ram the Prius.
  • Kuczwanski then takes out his gun and starts shooting.
  • Prius driver draws his own pistol and fires back, killing Kuczwanski.
  • In addition to throwing away his life over a car argument, Kuczwanski will now not be the winner of the Laugo Alien raffle he entered (which was the last thing he posted about on his Twitter).
Crikey!

Cate

Court records show Kuczwanski had been "arrested for a confrontation with another driver at the same intersection in December 2014,"

His wife, Rebekah Kuczwanski, posted on Twitter on Sunday that "John was the victim and lost his life. His family deserves time to heal and privacy. Why not report the shooter's name? The man who assassinated him?
"Our whole lives are shattered," she continued. "The children and I, his friends and family, so many who adored this wonderful, kind, loving man who would do anything for anyone. We are all devastated. The whole world lost a great man!"

Sounds to me like him getting blown away was long over due.
I wonder about his SECRET life behind closed doors and HOW he really treated his wife and family!

The next thing the widow will say was that he was SAVING THE WORLD!

I wonder how the violent dead perp treated his OWN coworkers too.

I bet that a bunch of them are secretly in GLEE if this criminal whack-a-doodle went off of the deep end with them often and in horrific ways.

I wonder what he really did in his JOB description as an 'official' too. LOL

Cate

It's no secret TOYOTAS are known for their reliability.

:D;)
Have to be... "maintenance" is not a thing for Japan, nor is keeping a car longer than I forget which but 3 to 5 years. You run it hard without a lube, then you by law have to junk it and buy a new one. Lots of the engines out of those cars end up shipped here as "crate motors" for gearheads...

Speaking about vehicles and attitudes… bmw and all of the other high end automobiles generally have a little bit more attitude but honestly pickup trucks and Toyota owners are some of the worst. However there is a idiot (you know that I had another word) in all vehicles.

Now back to the story. I do feel bad for his family and even the person that shot him. However, almost all families of people will assume that their family members did nothing wrong. Kind of how people have thought for over a millennia.

The problem with the situation outside of the obvious is the fact that the progressive left minded people will and have wanted people that have committed minor crimes to be set free. Here's a prime example of what happens when you just give people a slap on the wrist. I'm not saying that we can't be lenient but obviously some people don't learn their lesson with a slap on the wrist. We are doomed as long as they have control of the narrative.

Being a Mercedes owner I can categorically state that BMW (and Lexus) owners are wannabe douches.
Operative word here is wannabe. So you're saying that MB owners are the real deal legitimate douches...

Can confirm, I have multiple and nearly everyone I know has called me a douche at some point. Other drivers often tell me that I'm #1 with a friendly gesture as I'm passing them.

images-24.jpeg

-Robert

He did this before.

So back in 2014 he rammed a car and then pointed his pistol at the driver, because they "cut him off in traffic". He was only given a slap on the wrist (community service) and in 2018 he had completed his probation.

Perhaps he was able to regain his right to carry a firearm after he finished his probation? Or perhaps he somehow never lost his rights?

Anyhow, he is a Democrat. Thus he may have been carrying illegally.

His wife is playing the victim, saying he was "assassinated" and demanding that the guy who defended himself be doxxed.

Typical democrat, blaming the victim.
What happens when you realize the guy's a Republican?

Operative word here is wannabe. So you're saying that MB owners are the real deal legitimate douches...

Can confirm, I have multiple and nearly everyone I know has called me a douche at some point. Other drivers often tell me that I'm #1 with a friendly gesture as I'm passing them.

View attachment 1106511

-Robert

Douché Mon Frer, Douché!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR