JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Florida State Board of Administration official killed in apparent road-rage shootout

Cliff's Notes version:
  • John Kuczwanski, a spokesman for Florida's State Board of Administration with a previous gun-related road rage conviction, crashes his BMW into a Prius at the very same intersection.
  • The two go at it verbally.
  • While waiting for the cops to show up, Kuczwanski decides that the appropriate thing to do at this juncture is ram the Prius.
  • Kuczwanski then takes out his gun and starts shooting.
  • Prius driver draws his own pistol and fires back, killing Kuczwanski.
  • In addition to throwing away his life over a car argument, Kuczwanski will now not be the winner of the Laugo Alien raffle he entered (which was the last thing he posted about on his Twitter).

Florida State Board of Administration official killed in apparent road-rage shootout

Cliff's Notes version:
  • John Kuczwanski, a spokesman for Florida's State Board of Administration with a previous gun-related road rage conviction, crashes his BMW into a Prius at the very same intersection.
  • While waiting for the cops to show up, Kuczwanski decides that the appropriate thing to do at this juncture is ram the Prius.
  • In addition to throwing away his life over a car argument, Kuczwanski will now not be the winner of the Laugo Alien raffle he entered (which was the last thing he posted about on his Twitter).
Being stupid should hurt, in this case, it was deadly. No tears for people who start fights and lose.

He did this before.

So back in 2014 he rammed a car and then pointed his pistol at the driver, because they "cut him off in traffic". He was only given a slap on the wrist (community service) and in 2018 he had completed his probation.

Perhaps he was able to regain his right to carry a firearm after he finished his probation? Or perhaps he somehow never lost his rights?

Anyhow, he is a Democrat. Thus he may have been carrying illegally.

His wife is playing the victim, saying he was "assassinated" and demanding that the guy who defended himself be doxxed.

Typical democrat, blaming the victim.

Edit- I've found other sources that state he was a Republican.

Last Edited:
Well I see the problem….

Being a Mercedes owner I can categorically state that BMW (and Lexus) owners are wannabe douches.

;):D

please-i-have-a-bmw.png

Ha, also a Mercedes Benz owner, and I can back this claim fully, I would also add Audi and Jaguar owners to this list of jackwagoneers!
Then again, there are exceptions... I don't think Robert McCall (the original Equalizer, not the crappy reboots) woulda made the list, and that guy's the only reason I'd like to own one.

As for Floridumb Man, play stupid games win stupid prizes. Talk Sh-t Get Hit.

Too many people with their egos wrapped up into their automotive image. Yes, having owned an E class, I can say they live up to their reputation, but I've also met too many 'sade drivers who think their sh!t don't stink.

A bully was taken out of circulation. Kudos to the Prius driver.

BMW Z3's in particular... well, I've encountered two. One was a retiring-that-year principal at the school where my aunt worked who I'll call "Andrea," nicest old lady you could ever meet, even allowed it to be put on display as part of Field Day and took questions since hers was the same color as 007's.

The other was a complete bubblegum I encountered once, ironically the same color of blue as "Andrea" had, illegally parked in the fire lane in front of a theater and had the attitude that traffic laws were for everyone ELSE but not him. I hope he wrapped it around a telephone pole.

One would not expect a Prius owner to come out with a hand cannon good for them. To bad he had to die over his stupid temper for his family sake if only.
Hmm, it's not good to "not expect" that at all; stereotyping can lead to surprises.

Over my years as a SoCal job slave, I owned one Civic Hybrid and three Priuii for commuting the LA freeways. The guys in my car pool (all of us co-workers) were former cops or feds, but only one of us - a reserve deputy - actually had a permit to carry. We may have occasionally clunked getting in and out of the car, but we studiously avoided any discussion about who was carrying what during our many hours on the road together.

When I retired, the reserve deputy bought himself a Prius to carry on with the commute.

Last Edited:

Cliff's Notes version:
Hmmmmm…. Turns out grey-man drives a Prius…. Who woulda thunk…

Hmm, it's not good to "not expect" that at all; stereotyping can lead to surprises.

Over my years as a SoCal job slave, I owned one Civic Hybrid and three Priuii for commuting the LA freeways. The guys in my car pool (all of us co-workers) were former cops or feds, but only one of us - a reserve deputy - actually had a permit to carry. We may have occasionally clunked getting in and out of the car, but we studiously avoided any discussion about who was carrying what during our many hours on the road together.

When I retired, the reserve deputy bought himself a Prius to carry on with the commute.
I hear ya. Kinda reminds of a wrestling story. Wanna hear it? Ok here it goes. A friend of mine and I both got our arse kicked by this kid with a old dirty singlet and old arse wrestling shoes at a freestyle tourney. My friend was up first against him and he said "this will be quick look at his shoes" and I was like oh yeah you got this easy. Well not so much he got tossed all over the place 😄 and so did I later in the tourney. From there on out we'd always joke did you check his shoes about our opponents. Can't judge a book buy its cover. No offense against Prius boys I was just fun'n.

Court records show Kuczwanski had been "arrested for a confrontation with another driver at the same intersection in December 2014,"

His wife, Rebekah Kuczwanski, posted on Twitter on Sunday that "John was the victim and lost his life. His family deserves time to heal and privacy. Why not report the shooter's name? The man who assassinated him?
"Our whole lives are shattered," she continued. "The children and I, his friends and family, so many who adored this wonderful, kind, loving man who would do anything for anyone. We are all devastated. The whole world lost a great man!"

Sounds to me like him getting blown away was long over due.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top