JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Judge has taken his toys away. Black eye for CPL holders.

Why is this a black eye for CPL holders?

He was driving a 1978 Ford pickup -- is this a black eye for 1978 Ford pickup drivers?

He has a valid driver's license -- is this a black eye for driver license holders?

He had a .25 caliber Beretta -- is this a black eye for Beretta owners?

As a CPL holder and an owner of valid driver's license -- I don't feel enough in common with this guy to be getting a "black eye" by association.

He was driving a 1978 Ford pickup -- is this a black eye for 1978 Ford pickup drivers?

He has a valid driver's license -- is this a black eye for driver license holders?

As a CPL holder and an owner of valid driver's license -- I don't feel enough in common with this guy to be getting a "black eye" by association.

I think he means in the eyes of many members of the public, not in the eyes of CPL/CHL holders.

those cretins have bubblegum for brains. "...Parker said he and Boysen both fired shots in an attempt to scare the occupants of the Dodge pickup..."

Attempting to SCARE the other driver & passenger:huh: Holy crap. No mention if Parker and Boysen were drinking, etc... not that it'd make any difference... yikes.

that may be, but the CPL/CCW is the one which holds the distinction which
only a limited number of people aspire and are qualified to attain. their poor
judgment (and action) highlights the nexus to the CPL.

central to this issue is not his ownership of the Baretta, not so much the
manner in which he drove his F-150.

since it is *your* perception you are qualifying, your feeling of disassociation
is accurate....but may not for others.

Because the gun prohibitionists see and hear the common theme amongst you folks like "what part of shall not be infringed don't you understand," or "I should be able to walk around with a briefcase nuclear bomb if I want to," and of course "No bad guy is going to get their CHL, duh"

When you leave no room for any discussion or debate in your argument and only attack people who bring a different perspective, when some moron does something like this, it places the spotlight directly onto all CHL holders. People are now going to make the argument that we need even stricter gun control policies in place to stop people like this from slipping through the cracks. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

You may not, but anti-gunners might. :(

Well he certainly deserved to lose his CHL. He's lucky the driver or passenger of the other truck wasn't carrying (and carrying a real gun that will penetrate a vehicle) or he might not be alive.

I think Col. Cooper had an opinion on that caliber
"... carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you."

Because the gun prohibitionists see and hear the common theme amongst you folks like "what part of shall not be infringed don't you understand," or "I should be able to walk around with a briefcase nuclear bomb if I want to," and of course "No bad guy is going to get their CHL, duh"

When you leave no room for any discussion or debate in your argument and only attack people who bring a different perspective, when some moron does something like this, it places the spotlight directly onto all CHL holders. People are now going to make the argument that we need even stricter gun control policies in place to stop people like this from slipping through the cracks. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

I want a briefcase nuclear bomb... :biglaugh:

"... carry a 25 if it makes you feel good, but do not ever load it. If you load it you may shoot it. If you shoot it you may hit somebody, and if you hit somebody - and he finds out about it - he may be very angry with you."

Haha, love it. I don't like to carry anything less than .40, if you couldn't tell.

I think he means stuff like this just gives the anti A2 people more power to pass anit gun laws. For me it make me sad that people are this stupid.

Last Edited:
Briefcase nukes are too heavy to carry. You would need at least a Little Red Wagon. :s0053:
And the roadrage cretins that people they assaulted didn't reply with something that WILL go through a car door.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads