JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Its been years so before I drive out there I thought Id ask if the roads are gated or otherwise closed either Scoggins Valley road or Sain Creek road can you drive all the way through to hwy 6 from Hagg Lake?

My jeep broke down just in time for deer season so you get bonus points for any info on said main roads by car travel.

Not sure about Scoggins Valley road (fire was off this road but real close to Hagg Lake) Sain Creek Rd could be the Same. I know the next road west is the Stimson Mainline that is open on the weekends but you have to go out the same gate you came in on so probably not best for driving through to Hwy 6. This is also a TMA area so they have roads you can/can't drive on and you basically walk roads into clearcuts/timber and don't have to worry about somebody driving past you.

Thanks everyone for the info, it sounds like the area is still accessable. I decided to try a different area last weekend but might consider this before the season ends.

Scoggins Valley is gated at the last house....Sain Creek is gated at the last house....You have to use the mainline

FWIW, both were closed due to irresponsible shooters and their trash. Sain Creek was closed a few years ago and a new gate was put on Scoggins a few months ago

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top