JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And if so what did you mount it on and how.

My eyes are tired so I went to open class in uspsa and love it! All of our carry guns have CTC grip lasers on them and made big difference.

And thinking on mounting one on my Springfield EMP and of course the slide will be milled for it. And my Gal is thinking of going to a glock 43X MOS model for her EDC and ditching her 938.

Love to hear from someone on this site about your experience.

Thanks

Last Edited:
I carried my Glock 19 with a Burris Fastfire III for a while. I removed it. It made an already larger carry gun annoyingly so. Especially with the suppressor height sights I had to install with my application.

It seemed to add more bulk and complexity, which the opposite of what is needed for CCW. Lint seemed to build-up pretty quickly on the screen, as well.

But, at the range, it was amazing. I went to a Sig P365 and am super happy with it.

If I had to start over for a carry gun with an RMR, I'd go with something smaller, like the Hellcat, and use a compact RMR with the instant on feature. I would not get anything that needed suppressor-height sights as a back-up. They snag and slow you down.

But for my aging eyes, the RMR made tiny groups a breeze...

3yW7qV0vS-y1oFajuYqrKQ.jpeg

Going to use ATEI to do the milling and install. I will Wire EDM a filler for the slide as they said there is an external interference on the EMP and the position has be in this location.

The gun pictured belongs to a Trijicon employee the worked with Doug the owner of ATEI on the project.... I will make two of the EDM pieces and give it to the Trijicon employee.

Screenshot_20210109-125052_YouTube.jpg

I carried my Glock 19 with a Burris Fastfire III for a while. I removed it. It made an already larger carry gun annoyingly so. Especially with the suppressor height sights I had to install with my application.

It seemed to add more bulk and complexity, which the opposite of what is needed for CCW. Lint seemed to build-up pretty quickly on the screen, as well.

But, at the range, it was amazing. I went to a Sig P365 and am super happy with it.

If I had to start over for a carry gun with an RMR, I'd go with something smaller, like the Hellcat, and use a compact RMR with the instant on feature. I would not get anything that needed suppressor-height sights as a back-up. They snag and slow you down.

But for my aging eyes, the RMR made tiny groups a breeze...

View attachment 808902

The RMRcc is way smaller that the type 2 or 1. And would be the perfect fit on the 365.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top