JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anybody have any experience with RMR 55grn FMJ's? I bought a few hundred of these and loaded them to my old tried and true Hornady recipe with terrible results. I know all rifles are different and that I should do a full work up and blah blah blah... I'm just curious if anybody has had any success and if so, with what. Any info helps.
Thanky Thanky!

Are you shooting them from a bolt gun or a semi-auto? From a bench with bags? Really curious as I was thinking of ordering some also. Also what size of groups are you getting from the hornady's?:s0033:

Different guns like different bullets and different powders. There are a few bullets that do well in almost all guns, but they still may not be optimum in more than a few.
All bullets, even the same weight, vary in ogive and meplat and loads must be worked up from start.
Are they jacketed or plated? Are they the same diameter?
You also have to shoot the Hornady on the same day to be sure it isn't you or the gun.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top