Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

RK Gunsmithing

Discussion in 'Idaho Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, May 7, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. sheepdog1

sheepdog1 New Plymouth Idaho New Member

Robert and Mary are both highly knowledgeable. They also have a son in service to our country. Thank you.

3. popsgunner

popsgunner Eagle, Idaho New Member

Thanks Sheepdog and hey all NW gun folks ! Thanks for having us. I am trying to update our website as we have moved to a much bigger and better shop, 201 N. Kings rd Nampa, ID. 83687 208-467-3075. We are a full service firearm repair shop, we sell new and used firearms and teach all levels of firearms classes. Anything we can do for y'all let us know, also tell me when you contact us that u r a NW firearms person and get an additional 5% off anything we do for you.
    Pops

4. carracer

carracer Nampa, Idaho Active Member

Have had wonderful experiences with Robert and Mary at RK Gunsmithing in Nampa! My wife and daughter have taken the conceal class from him and I have taken his advanced pistol class. Lots of fun and very edudcational! Have had work done on several firearms and recently purchased a new Ruger LC9 from him. Looking forward to a lifetime friendship andbusiness relationship!

Chris and Patti Wood