JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So my friend had this idea to go river floating in his inflatable 12ft boat, I think it was from McIver to carver in estacada. Anyway, it was a last minute plan so our group was small (me, wife, son and 3 other friends). Long story short: Sunburned, boobs, drunks, and weed smokers. Note to self: leave wife and kid at home next time...

Lastly, at the end we stopped at the boat ramp to pull the boat up, there was this older woman sitting/waiting with her deflated boat/stuff which took up about 1/3 of the ramp. There were alot of people at the ramp so there wasn't alot of room, so we had to maneuver our way through, and the woman that was sitting on the side, kept yelling and bubbleguming at us to not step on her stuff, and by the way we were carefully squeezing through and walking over anything that was on the ground. I said with a calm voice "Then move your sh!t" I didn't say it to her face, I looked at my friend as if I was talking to him when I said it. I don't know if she heard, or if she knows that I was talking about her, but I know when her group/family packed up and drove passed us, they stared and drove by slowly, even when they were 15-20ft down the road, just constantly riding on the brakes looking at us LoL. Maybe I was wrong opening my mouth, but damn she had a big mouth...Good times

Yep, a adult float for sure. A lot of people have medical now and the river seems to be pretty mellow. People that wont move off the ramp bug me too. If you leave your crap in everyone's way people are gona step on it lol.

I'm pretty passive aggressive too, but if someone actually addressed me, telling me not to step on her stuff, the passive part would have left :s0114:. I guess with kids around it's unnecessary, but it sure is a shame when people being a-holes goes addressed.

Sounds like a typical day on any river in WA or OR

I love it when I'm fishing for steelhead or salmon with anywhere from two to a fifty (or more :( )other fisherman, and the local broodmare decides the kids are entitled to take a swim, throw rocks in the water, or start playing fetch the stick with the black lab.

Once some moron threw a beer can in the water and started target shooting. He didn't seem to notice or care that fishermen were lining both sides, and that there were three boats fishing the hole too.

As a kayaker/rafter, there are 2 things I can count on while floating that stretch of the Clackamas in the summer:

- Insane array of varietal eyecandy. (Guys, put your squeeze up front so you don't get caught goggling the bimbage. And you can see the paddle coming if she swings at you back there, just for knowing that you're looking.)

- Full range of personalities from relaxed, considerate recreational drifters to mouthbreathing knuckledraggers maybe 1-2 generations evolved from gills.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top