JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone know if anyone in the portland area has riton scopes in stock? Woukd loke to check them out. Does anyone have one i could possibly check out? There arr some good deals out there but want to ser if they're worth it.

I got one, series7, something to 14x something.
Sorry, I forgot what it is and don't want to look! But if you want to come to tigard, you're welcome to check it out. Pretty good scope for the money, kinda heavy.

The x1 and x3 conquer. Both 6-24x50. X3 is ffp in mrad, x1 is sfp moa. Seen the x3 from about $450 to $500 and the x1 for $230. Both lower than prices on riton's website.

Gotcha, cant help on those models as I have a mod 5 4-16x50 and a mod 7 4-20x50. Here is a quick review I did on the latter

I have a x7 conquer 4-32x56. Haven't used it much yet, but seems on par with others in its price range. Seems like a good quality scope. It is a bit of a hog weight wise. So far I only have two complaints about it. The turret detents are not near as tactile as my vortex HD genii, and anything above 20x strains my eye more than the limited number of quality scopes I have looked through. I like the reticle and so far the tracking has been 100%. If you find yourself in the mcminnville area, you are more than welcome to check it out.https://www.ritonoptics.com/product/x7-conquer-4-32x56/#reviews

Forgot to mention. either I can't figure it out, or the turret elevation is limited to 2 revolutions (19.5 mil) because of the design of the zero stop. I have it on a 30 moa base so I have more internal elevation than 19.5 mil but the zero stop seems to be the limiting factor.

How good are the turrets in terms of repeatability?

I read above that they aren't a tactile/positive in feel, but not necessarily a huge issue in a budget optic.

The turrets are adequate just not amazing. A bit mushy but far better than the worst I've felt. They don't compare to the vortex razor. While dialing, I have to give a visual to make sure I didn't miss any clicks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top