JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You missed the recent RUAG Ammotec USA recalls recently? (Norma and GECO ammo). Limited to certain calibers and lots, but kills a bit of confidence in what other calibers may have been affected, but simply not severe enough to be included in the announced recall. Makes you wonder.

Heck. I bought some Norma the other day, but it was an informed risk/choice.

You missed the recent RUAG Ammotec USA recalls recently? (Norma and GECO ammo). Limited to certain calibers and lots, but kills a bit of confidence in what other calibers may have been affected, but simply not severe enough to be included in the announced recall. Makes you wonder.

Heck. I bought some Norma the other day, but it was an informed risk/choice.
I did miss it, thanks. Any idea how I can tell if all I have is an article number?

I did miss it, thanks. Any idea how I can tell if all I have is an article number?

Not sure if that is all inclusive or not. I didn't own any Norma until the stuff I just ordered and honestly wasn't paying very close attention.

I know the 7.62x39 wasn't included though.🤣

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top