JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
According to the new guidance anyone who comes into contact with a person who tests positive is now also considered positive. No wonder they are pushing so hard for Contact tracing. It is an easy way to inflate the number of cases.

I don't believe 'anything' in regard to the plague.

Karen the contact tracer can bite the big one.

I think these folks aren't credible.

...As BLM winds down Covid returns. This is not going to end until they get Trump out of office. Once they get Trump out of office you'll see the tone will become more "optimistic".

We are now in July and there are 200 dead in Oregon from Covid? There are 180-ish people hospitalized for Covid in Oregon. There are 4.1 million Oregonians. This is hardly a holocaust.

I was just in the hospital for surgery on Monday and the hospital is a ghost town. Sure, there were a few people queued up for surgery. But I could have set up a scavenger hunt in there without disturbing anyone.

The Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) and the National Guard set up (I believe) 300 beds at the Fairgrounds in Salem and then put them all into storage. Not one (1) of those beds got used. This is first hand information from someone involved with CERT.

I am not watching the news at all. I disabled all alerts on my phone. I listen to my local AM radio for Salem in the morning and that's it. This is a bunch of BS and the people are being suckered. In 25 years the truth of all of this is going to come out.

They'll make a movie about it in a year or two, to reinforce the failed narrative.

In 25 years the truth of all of this is going to come out.
When our children, grand and great grand children will be trying to figure out how to pay back the $3 Trillion in bonds coming due for the "stimulus" package.
The truth is already there in plain sight -- not ones to let a good catastrophe go to waste, Democratic (mostly) controlled states rushed to pass legislation that give them more control over their populace.
If they get nationwide "selection by mail" (ballots by mail), the ruse will have achieved beyond their wildest expectations.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top