JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
i want one of these drop in triggers for my AR style weapon.

im actually interested in a few different brands: CMC 3.5 flat bow, POF straight trigger and velocity 3lb

lemme know and we'll see if we cant make a deal!!

thanks!!

thanks, i saw his ad and i think all the ones on sale were spoken for. ive read mixed reviews on them though, never have used one myself

thanks, have you used one of these before? what are your thoughts?

:)
Bought two of the aim branded ones. For less extensive builds. Great pull, longer reset but decent. My favorite out of the three brands I own is Velocity. Then POF. Then these aim branded.

Bought two of the aim branded ones. For less extensive builds. Great pull, longer reset but decent. My favorite out of the three brands I own is Velocity. Then POF. Then these aim branded.
I should have added, that the aims over a stock trigger are a huge improvement. But compared to other aftermarket the reset is longer, the pull and snap is great.

I should have added, that the aims over a stock trigger are a huge improvement. But compared to other aftermarket the reset is longer, the pull and snap is great.
awesome, i'll keep this one in mind for my inexpensive build thats been getting parts handed down as i upgrade my other rifles.

the trigger i am after is gonna go in an LR308 of which, at times will be shot out to 1000yrd but mainly used for hunting. right now it is just a stock trigger with jp springs, a very nice polish and a setscrew up the grip screw hole. its OK but still has more take up than i want.

thanks, i saw his ad and i think all the ones on sale were spoken for. ive read mixed reviews on them though, never have used one myself
I think he had one left. I have only dry fired mine so far and have been really impressed. Most the reviews I read have been pretty positive.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.