JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
remus (at) woodpilereport.com

" friend of wife July 10, 2020, 6:49 PM
Remus passed away on July 8th. He was diagnosed with cancer 3 weeks prior. "

Mr. Remus Marsilvia 19?-2020
Rest In Peace sir and God Speed.

Rest In Peace Ol' Remus

More here

Sad news about Ol' Remus

Woodpile reports

Friend of his wife?

Googling indicates his wife was dying earlier this year?

I always appreciated his analysis of the paintings he'd post on his site. It was a way to appreciate beauty before diving into all the BS that was going on in the world. He will be missed.

update:

From —http://americandigest.org/mia-remus-and-the-woodpile-report/#comments
>>>

UPDATE 2: FROM THE COMMENTS BY woodpilereport.comx
[email protected]

In an effort to dispel all the wild rumors I offer this advance notice of a forthcoming announcement at woodpilereport.com.
It is taking some time to get to as there are more important things for us to do in the immediate but it will be posted soon.
——————–

The Woodpile Report will no longer be updated.
His family regrets to announce that Ol' Remus recently met his demise.
In accordance with his desire for anonymity as author of The Woodpile Report his identity as well as details about his life will not be provided.
An archive here {at woodpilereport.com} of available past issues is pending.
Stay away from crowds.
H/T to all for the kind comments in your blogs, pages and comments.

His final words of wisdom from June 9, 2020:

As I said here two weeks ago:
art-link-symbol-tiny-grey-arrow-only-rev01.gif July will tell the truth about the economy. I've chosen November as the month of general truth, whether the years following will be of manageable coping, of unexampled disaster, or something in between.

We're closing in on July. Here's what's developing:
National and world economies are collapsing into a 1930s-like Depression. Well regarded experts disagree on whether we're facing runaway inflation or deflation but certain it will be one or the other. There are food shortages with famines in some parts of the world. In the US there is ongoing racial and political terrorism with scattered homicides. Politically motivated shutdowns of web sites are ongoing. There are rising threats of war in the western Pacific.

November is six months away. Unless something changes for the better, it appears we will be deeply into the dark consequences of this growing catastrophe. This means we'll be heavily reliant on personal preparations being made now.

https://www.americanpartisan.org/2020/07/rip-ol-remus-and-the-woodpile-report/

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads