JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll look at this new ammo after Brass Fletcher or another professional tests it. This is why I waited so long to get into 10mms, most 10 factory loads were more suited to hunting than defense

Very interesting, I know from reloading a wide variety of very light to very heavy 10mm auto that velocity will make up for the light bullet, they don’t act the same and do damage in a different way but light bullets sent very fast are good to go, just not as deep penetration but devastating in damage……so I wouldn’t at all discount it for being light, especially since its solid copper, defiantly wouldn’t want to get hit with one
I think a shotgun offering makes the least since, like fragmenting slugs. Might as well use buck…..if you want one hole use Flight Control buck, slugs are for penetration

I was thinking of the damage an AR-15 can do with a small, fast bullet. It could come apart creating more than one wound channel, penetrate well, and do a lot of damage.

I guess we'll have to wait for some independent tests.

I'll buy a box and just carry one round of the R.I.P in the chamber and the rest of my mag regular hallow point, I can see some real feeding issues with these...

I'll buy a couple thousand rounds, they will get banned and no matter what any of you think about performance or non performance, they are mean and ugly and will sell for 10 times what i paid for them when i list them on GB ROFL :s0112:

Concept of the saw affect makes sense but until I shoot it myself and read reviews from non partial reviewers I would not load up my gun with them. The idea of the tiny chunks all going in as well as the main copper bullet seems like it would make for a nasty wound.

Be fun to try out. Its all over the internet right now. Already has the Antis up in arms too. That alone is reason enough to buy a few hundred rounds and try them out. Would love to see what the gun grabbing moms have to say about them. But they do seem very gimikie as well.

]Concept of the saw affect makes [/B]sense but until I shoot it myself and read reviews from non partial reviewers I would not load up my gun with them. The idea of the tiny chunks all going in as well as the main copper bullet seems like it would make for a nasty wound.

9mm rounds when fired usually make a single rotation about every 10 to 12 inches. That "saw" effect is a gimmick and has no base in fact. Unless it was going threw 10 inches of denim then it won't be sawing anything.

I'll buy a couple thousand rounds, they will get banned and no matter what any of you think about performance or non performance, they are mean and ugly and will sell for 10 times what i paid for them when i list them on GB ROFL :s0112:

You might have a good point there. The commercials look like they'll scare antis much like the Black Talons and Fiveseven rounds did. Luckily, rational thinking won't enter into the thought process.

9mm rounds when fired usually make a single rotation about every 10 to 12 inches. That "saw" effect is a gimmick and has no base in fact. Unless it was going threw 10 inches of denim then it won't be sawing anything.

Good to know on the rotation. That negates any of the "saw" affect it claims. I would like to see it shot into 10 inches of denim. I would guess that none of the fragments would make it through but could be wrong. Though nobody is going to be wearing 15 denim jackets. It looks to be a gimmick but a interesting one all the same. With a t-shirt I would not want to be the one having all the fragments and the main brass in any part of me. I have tried a lot of ammo but as far as my gun go for the most part they and I like the poly tipped horniday critical defense ammo. Golden Saber is always a round I like for my revolvers. I will try this for the fun of it but not likely will I change what I have had in my guns for a long time. My CZ seems to like the Winchester pdx1 better than the others so that is the only gun I have had to change it up with. It does not seem to like the Horniday much.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top