JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The "choad" you're refering to was Richard "Mack" Machowicz. A retired SEAL sniper, instructor, historian, and damned fine human being. I don't know who the guy in this video is, but don't think for a second that you have the right to compare him to Mack. So what if the man whispered? He also fought stage four brain cancer for a year and a half, and never failed to give much of his remaining time to his fans, before the SEAL community lost him on January 2nd of this year. What battles have you fought that give you the right to piss on his memory?

"In his quest to become a Navy SEAL, Mack toiled through SEAL training (BUD/S) alongside the other tadpoles of Class 136. Upon finally earning his SEAL Trident, he served with SEAL Team One and SEAL Team Two, qualified as a Naval Special Warfare Scout/Sniper, and became a certified instructor at the Naval Special Warfare Combat Fighting Instructor Course. His naval career lasted a decade, but his service to others did not stop there."

A tribute to fallen Navy SEAL Richard "Mack" Machowicz | SOFREP
Well good for him. Sounds like he was a terrific soldier and an all around great guy. You can't be good at everything, and he was a really poor TV host. I mean just awful.

If I recall correctly. There was a politician at the time. He claimed that the Black Talon ammo would open up in mid flight and hit the targets like a saw. :rolleyes:

About the same time, an ER physician punctured himself digging around in the wound channel of a patient. The original Talons have a tendency to produce jagged edges upon expansion. That physician jumped on the ban Talons bandwagon along with said politician(s).

If I get hauled into court because of that thing, I want to be able to point to at least a dozen law enforcement agencies that are using it as their duty round. Until then, I'll stick with my HST's.
So if you use the cop round defense that may make the court think YOU believe you were a cop.
In court all you have to explain is the round you were using shoots best and is the most accurate round for your gun,stopping the threat faster and eliminating collateral damage.

So if you use the cop round defense that may make the court think YOU believe you were a cop.
In court all you have to explain is the round you were using shoots best and is the most accurate round for your gun,stopping the threat faster and eliminating collateral damage.

I was speaking purely for myself. Please cite your training, education, legal credentials and court experience? How many cases of personal self defense with a gun, have you tried?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top