JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bowie made it to age 69, so he lived a long life.

With Prince, I think that the consensus is that a life of drug abuse caught up with him. Prince really never had much talent, anyway. And he most certainly was no kind of role model for young people.

Prince never had much talent? I don't care for his music but he had talent. You don't get a record contract at 18, play dozens of instruments, write all your own songs and go on to sell a hundred million records and end up #27 of the top 100 musicians of all time without having a bit of talent.

Now if you would have said he didnt have any taste... That I would buy

Prince never had much talent? I don't care for his music but he had talent. You don't get a record contract at 18, play dozens of instruments, write all your own songs and go on to sell a hundred million records and end up #27 of the top 100 musicians of all time without having a bit of talent.

Now if you would have said he didn't have any taste... That I would buy

I'll go along with that.

Say what you want about George Michael, but he did have some talent.
Check out the video of him and Elton John, doing a live version of "Don't let the sun go down on me". Pretty fantastic...

Are you 17 or do you live under a rock???:confused:

Well I know that Oathkeeper is certainly not 17 and I know he does not live under a rock. Not that unusual for someone to not have heard of a particular artist if they do not follow that particular genre. I come across artists I have never heard of, and I follow the music word pretty close.

I'm NEVER gonna dance again......

Sorry to burst your bubble, cracker-honky white-man... statistics (generally) prove that whatever you MAY have been doing, it ain't dancing!

IMG_3658.GIF

:D

I couldn't believe the news, just listening to the radio and Wham, the news hit me. I heard he's an organ donor so this Christmas he'll be giving his heart to someone special.

I have Faith that his Father Figure wishes he could have One More Try. Unfortunately, this is what happens when you abuse Freedom and run around using drugs and screaming "I Want Your Sex"!

Well I know that Oathkeeper is certainly not 17 and I know he does not live under a rock. Not that unusual for someone to not have heard of a particular artist if they do not follow that particular genre. I come across artists I have never heard of, and I follow the music word pretty close.

Yeah but it's George Michael! Who hasn't heard of George Michael unless your 17 or live under a rock...!!!

Bowie made it to age 69, so he lived a long life.

With Prince, I think that the consensus is that a life of drug abuse caught up with him. Prince really never had much talent, anyway. And he most certainly was no kind of role model for young people.

This word, talent. I don't think it means what you think it means.

As far as Prince not having any talent you have to look at who he is on stage with in that 2004 video. Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Tom Petty, 2 of The Heartbreakers, Steve Ferrone and Scott Thurston (Medford, OR) and a young Dhani Harrision. The electric guitar players name escapes me.

If there is a 24 track or better recording of this it would be great to have.

Never a big GM fan myself, I lean more to guitar driven hard rock and blues. Anyhow, I just finished a recording of something else on TV and found myself in the midst of a George Michael tribute. Wow! That sumbeach could sing!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top