JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The guy I got my XDs45 from posted this on Facebook, so I just had to share it here (hopefully it hasn't already been posted).

This just in.. Authorities believe there was massive rioting and bloodshed in Chicago yesterday..following the Zimmerman verdict.. They can't be certain though..as this is pretty much a normal day in the Democrat's showpiece City...

Last Edited:
I thought it was a hilarious jab at the out of control crime that is going on in Chicago because of their misguided view of how gun control "works."

Massive rioting would have been noticed, not a "authorities believe" proposition. None of the Chicago news outlets is reporting anything other than 8 shootings overnight that seem to be unrelated. AT least so far...

My hope is that they don't riot and realize how the race pimps make their lives harder and more dangerous. I've been places where race was not an "in your face" issue and it was WONDERFUL.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top