JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
**DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND PLEASE ALLOW 8-10 WEEKS FOR INSTALLATION OR DELIVERY**
For your $50,000 shed. Good for them having a backlog like this! But for this price, you would think they would throw in the "small shelf" that is $105:rolleyes:

Thanks for sharing!

Another dumb idea for dumb people with more money than brains. What's to stop them from burning or smoking you out??? I used to evaluate safe rooms for billionaires when I did exec protection work. I'm talking huge safe rooms complete with everything in 100+ million dollar estates. Smoking people out is always a problem...the ventilation is tied to the rest of the house....who gives a crap if it is rifle resistant? Holy bubblegum people can't be that stupid can they? Look at the riots, almost all of it is BURNING bubblegum to the ground. Not shooting at people in garden sheds with rifles.....A modicum of critical thinking....

Stupid on so many levels. Basically you're relying on the fact that looters will not pay attention to a garden shed. So why spend $50K on it, get a real garden shed and save some money. If you buy this thing and for some reason looters try to break in they will soon realize there may be something of value inside since it's so securely built. I'm sure that will make them want to break in even more. If they figure out you are inside they could try any of the following:

Ram it with a car.

Block the door with a car or other large item and you're trapped inside.

Pile up wood on the outside, set it on fire and you're inside your $50K sauna.

Cut the power and you have no ventilation.

Last Edited:
It's a placebo to trick folks into thinking they'll be safe trapped in a box. I'll take my chances with freedom of movement and my making my shots count. My rifle and myself know it's the hits that count.

Last Edited:
Yes and with the hinges on the OUTSIDE of the door, looters will have easier access to removing the door to beat the dumb bubblegum inside that thought it would work. With that kind of "engineering," I bet that roof is a soft target.

Screen Shot 2020-11-27 at 3.15.59 PM.png

Some people would have to take out another mortgage to buy this.

I'm thinking in residential areas, the likelihood of a prolonged siege against a single garden shed in a single residence among a great many would be a long shot anyway. I'm pondering how I would react to the need for one. I probably wouldn't realize the need of one until the last minute when the danger was right upon me. In that sense, I'd want a safe room within an existing structure so they wouldn't see me traversing from my home, through the yard, and into the garden shed safe room. If I'd had some reasonable advance warning of needing a safe room, maybe I wouldn't want to stick around anyway. I'd think the safe room idea would be security against some kind of mob or multiple assailants type thing.

A lot of ordinary homes have attic crawl spaces. I'd think this would be a good place to hide quickly, given even a bit of time. Most rioters wouldn't take the time to look. You'd have a problem if they torched the place. Unless you had some of those plastic air vents cut through the sheathing. I've crawled through those before I grew a gut. Most modern homes have drywall interiors, you can kick that stuff out to escape from an attic. With rioters still around, there would be some element of danger in any escape.

get a real garden shed and save some money.

The idea of hiding in plain sight is not a completely bad one. With a real garden shed, you could build a false wall in the back which would provide temporary hiding quarters. You'd place the garden tools in front of the false wall. At the speed of most rioters, they probably wouldn't notice the difference in depth. You'd need one of the outside panels to be hinged or whatever for access. And quick escape if necessary.

Somewhere recently, I saw a picture of a pile of logs that was used for covert shelter. The top and side logs were real. Underneath was a hidden room and painted on the doors were the butts of fake logs. From a distance, it was convincing. Not up close.

Can't afford one, but I wish them success in their business - it's the 'Murican way. If you lived in tornado country, and had the $ to burn, it could be an option. I'd want construction details before I bought one, including for the roof, how the door is tied to the walls, weight, anchoring method to concrete so it doesn't blow away or have roof torn off in tornado, etc.

It needs 2 gun portholes on every side with a 50 cal-proof glass vision panel above each porthole, and with steel plates to cover all vision and gun openings from the inside. 2 portholes so when you reload someone else can be shooting from the other porthole. Will need good fan to remove gunsmoke. Cameras on every side must be behind bullet proof glass, with video monitor inside.

I think the description says there is another sliding door inside the swinging door. Need details. They might make more $ just selling their door if it's a good one.

Somewhere recently, I saw a picture of a pile of logs that was used for covert shelter. The top and side logs were real. Underneath was a hidden room and painted on the doors were the butts of fake logs. From a distance, it was convincing. Not up close.
acdc1ca715a8c84c4e675b5215d7d2fe.jpg

A little too neatly stacked. But not a bad idea if done properly and with some thought about making it more like a real stack.

I was thinking the same thing as others, you are building a trap to have you inside. Now if we lived in Tornado alley? Then I could see one of these for that if set up for that. All this does to me is tell them something they want is in there. If they figure out people are in there? Should at least have some gun ports :s0140:

$50K??
Buy a piece of land away from the city and put a trailer on it. Way better than a $50,000 trap in your backyard

Stupid on so many levels. Basically you're relying on the fact that looters will not pay attention to a garden shed. So why spend $50K on it, get a real garden shed and save some money. If you buy this thing and for some reason looters try to break in they will soon realize there may be something of value inside since it's so securely built. I'm sure that will make them want to break in even more. If they figure out you are inside they could try any of the following:

Ram it with a car.

Block the door with a car or other large item and you're trapped inside.

Pile up wood on the outside, set it on fire and you're inside your $50K sauna.

Cut the power and you have no ventilation.

The only ones who'll need a panic/riot room/shed are the motherbubblegummers stupid enough to assail my barrio.....

'Cuz they'll make for great expedient sandbags. o_O

View attachment IMG_3595.MOV

$50K??
Buy a piece of land away from the city and put a trailer on it. Way better than a $50,000 trap in your backyard

It will cost a bit more than $50K - you could maybe get one acre with a road for that. Then $50K for a decent "trailer". Then another $50K (at least) for power, water, septic system - if the county lets you put a trailer there.

$350K got me this (with a shop) and 20 acres:
20170806_093303.jpg

Mortgage/taxes/insurance is a bit more than what I was paying in rent for the same size house in the city. Much nicer neighbors, quieter, much less crime, much less risk of riots, appreciation means when I sell it, that it will have paid for itself.

But I would not mind a safe room in the shop. Still thinking about getting a 20' container and putting gun safes inside of it. Could build a concrete room inside for about the same cost, add on a vault door.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top