JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have some stuff I don't need right now and probably won't in the near future, so I'm offering some good deals to clean out my surplus. Everything is in excellent condition.

Warne 1" low rings, Weaver style, 2 sets - $25 each shipped
These will accomodate a 40mm objective on most rifles

Warne 1" med rings, Weaver style, 1 set - $25 shipped
These will accomodate up to a 50mm objective on many rifles

.223 Rem RCBS dies, FL, neck and seater $35 shipped
These dies load ammo with minimal runout as measured on concentricity tool

Nosler .22-250 Rem brass, 50 count, reloaded 3 times, includes MTM case - $25 shipped

Winchester .270 Win brass, 40 count, once fired, includes MTM case - $20 shipped

Lake City .223 Rem brass, 100 count, twice fired, includes Berry cases - $20 shipped

Nosler .224 caliber 60 gr Partition bullets, 24 count - $5 included with other item

Sierra .277 GameKing 130 gr, 47 count - $12 included with other item

Federal .22LR, 525 count, unopened box - $15 included with other item

A few of these items I can't afford to sell and ship at a low price, so give me a combo offer. Buy several items and prices will be adjusted according to shipping prices. I live in Salem, OR area, so FTF would be even better.

I'm more interested in moving the items and giving someone a good deal over anything else.

Last Edited:
you should consider splitting your add up and putting the items in the proper sections. you have the rings in the right spot but the reloading supplies should be under the ammo and reloading section. just a thought not trying to be a pooper but it is the rules.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top