JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I repurposed one of my SBR lowers. This is its new configuration. Dedicated 22LR CMMG 4 1/2" barrel with a spectre silencer. Total weight is 84 Oz with the red dot, silencer and mag.

9qOxlw.jpg

Looks great! I think if it were me I would have done a longer handguard...but thats just me.....to each their own and again looks sahweet!

1:16 twist on that barrel. Dedicated CMMG barrel with their chamber adapter for their 22 conversion kit that normally gets used in a .223 barrel. I think CMMG might have used to sell a pistol version of a 22LR AR and thats what these parts are meant for although I dont see them list it any more.

99-114% of what I shoot is cans so this one makes sense. Ive got dedicated 22LR ,9mm,.223 and 300 BO SBR's now.

CMMG, Inc 22LR Mk4 Barrel Kits w/ Collar Up to 19% Off — 2 models

Last Edited:
Awesome. Thank you... I'm trying to figure out what length handguard would work best. Right now I have a 7" but if I can get away with a longer one I will. My Spectre II will be in jail for at least 6mo.