Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Rimfire SBR

Reactions
Looks great! I think if it were me I would have done a longer handguard...but thats just me.....to each their own and again looks sahweet!

OP
wired
Reactions
1:16 twist on that barrel. Dedicated CMMG barrel with their chamber adapter for their 22 conversion kit that normally gets used in a .223 barrel. I think CMMG might have used to sell a pistol version of a 22LR AR and thats what these parts are meant for although I dont see them list it any more.

99-114% of what I shoot is cans so this one makes sense. Ive got dedicated 22LR ,9mm,.223 and 300 BO SBR's now.

CMMG, Inc 22LR Mk4 Barrel Kits w/ Collar Up to 19% Off — 2 models

Last edited:
OP
wired
Reactions
Oh yeah. Still got it but in a different configuration with different handguard. I'll take some pics and measurements later.

Reactions
Awesome. Thank you... I’m trying to figure out what length handguard would work best. Right now I have a 7” but if I can get away with a longer one I will. My Spectre II will be in jail for at least 6mo.

Reactions
Nice. Thank you... looks like it should be able to get away with an 8” rail and still enough exposed to unscrew the suppressor for maintenance.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online