JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

TCGC and ARPC both have speed steel matches once a month on Sunday's (1st and 4th, respectively). Multiple divisions to shoot. .22lr rifles (10-22's) are very popular both before the ammo crunch and after, lol. I'm a member at both, but cannot recommend TCGC at this time. Yes, Albany is a bit of a drive, but it's a better run match IMHO. Of course, YMMV too.

Thanks for the info. I'm not familiar with TCGC or what it stands for. Can you please post a Link?. I am interested in the 10-22 match. Cheers.

There are also some postal matches that are well run. Check on Rimfire Central . com
There is also small bore silhouette, and NRL22 matches just starting again.
NRL22 matches are a updated version of the old 4Position matches, but instead of telling you what position to shoot from they leave it to the shooter to decide. Good Luck and have fun, DR

Is there any list anywhere of rimfire rifle competitions in Oregon?
Estacada Rod and Gun Club (ERGC) has two events each month that are open to the public. A Bullseye match (predominantly shot with .22LR pistols) which allows any handgun to shoot. Then there is a Rimfire rifle match also. Any caliber rimfire is allowed. This months Bullseye match has passed but the rifle match is tomorrow, May 22 at 0900 which is the signup time. Cost is $5.00, targets provided, bring your own ammo. Next month the Rimfire rifle is on the 5th, same time, and the Bullseye match is on the 19th, also at 0900.

I'm currently waiting for an official answer to your question and will update my reply if/when I hear back.

You should be fine though. Just show up and shoot.

Edited to add: Yes, open to the public.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top