JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We will be shooting on July 31st. Practiscore registration is open: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-july-31/register

8 total stages - 4 pistol and 4 rifle. $5 per gun for DRRC members and $7.50 per gun for general public. You'll need around 325 rounds to shoot all 8 stages. I'll have youth (16 and under) ammunition available for $14 per box. Limit one per youth participant.

Targets are 8-18" in size and are placed 20-60' for pistol and 20-105' for rifle. Very novice and kid friendly. Bring out the whole family for a day of shooting steel. Eye and ear protection is required for all participants and observers.

Ideally you will want 5 mags but you can get buy with 2 or 3 if someone on your squad is willing to load for you. Manual actions and revolvers are welcome but you will be at a disadvantage. Please no tube fed rifles. Squads can share equipment and I do have loaner pistols and rifles available.

Prizes awarded to Connor for Overall Champion (would someone please come beat this guy?) Top Youth (16 and under), Top Lady, Top Senior (55+) and Top New Shooter (1st or 2nd match with us). Plus a raffle at the end. I hear there's going to be quite the donation pile this time around.

Setup starts at 7:30. Please be at the range no later than 8:30 for check in. Safety brief starts at 9a. Lunch is served around 11:30 and is included with match fee. We're normally done around 2:30.

See you out there.

Ben

I did do a couple of those multigun style .22 events but this match is one gun per stage - 8 stages. You run each stage 5x. All static shooting at steel.

I really should schedule another 2 gun event - that was fun.

We will be shooting on July 31st. Practiscore registration is open: https://practiscore.com/drrc-22-rimfire-challenge-july-31/register

8 total stages - 4 pistol and 4 rifle. $5 per gun for DRRC members and $7.50 per gun for general public. You'll need around 325 rounds to shoot all 8 stages. I'll have youth (16 and under) ammunition available for $14 per box. Limit one per youth participant.

Targets are 8-18" in size and are placed 20-60' for pistol and 20-105' for rifle. Very novice and kid friendly. Bring out the whole family for a day of shooting steel. Eye and ear protection is required for all participants and observers.

Ideally you will want 5 mags but you can get buy with 2 or 3 if someone on your squad is willing to load for you. Manual actions and revolvers are welcome but you will be at a disadvantage. Please no tube fed rifles. Squads can share equipment and I do have loaner pistols and rifles available.

Prizes awarded to Connor for Overall Champion (would someone please come beat this guy?) Top Youth (16 and under), Top Lady, Top Senior (55+) and Top New Shooter (1st or 2nd match with us). Plus a raffle at the end. I hear there's going to be quite the donation pile this time around.

Setup starts at 7:30. Please be at the range no later than 8:30 for check in. Safety brief starts at 9a. Lunch is served around 11:30 and is included with match fee. We're normally done around 2:30.

See you out there.

Ben
One of my favorite matches. Had to trade a day off with a co-worker to get the time off! Always fun!!! Thanks for all the work you do :)

44 shooters signed up so far - several new competitors. Not too late to get in on the action.

I'll be on the range at 0730 setting up. DRRC members can get work hours for helping with setup and tear down.

Did I mention the smoked pulled pork lunch included with price of admission? I also see Randy is signed up and he normally brings candied jalapenos that are always a hit.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top