JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As someone who has never been to a rimfire challenge match (or any competition for that matter), what are some of the must haves and nice to haves. Plan on coming out and would like to be psuedo prepared.

Currently have a stock SW 22 victory and a 10/22 with a reddot, assuming this would be good enough to get started with?

Must have - eye and ear protection and you have to pre-register (same day registration is okay)
Nice to have - minimum of 3 mags but 5 or 6 is better. Sharing equipment is fine since only 1 squad member will be shooting at a time. I'm probably not going to be able to do lunch again in Feb due to COVID BS but that call hasn't been made yet.

I've never shot a competition, but I'll borrow my ladies modified 22/45 lite. Where is this located and how do I attend? Also being a modified gun what class would I have to run in (fiber front sight, 2Lb trigger by tandem and a halo) ?

:eek:is there any opportunity to sight in ahead of time in the nearby area?

I've never shot a competition, but I'll borrow my ladies modified 22/45 lite. Where is this located and how do I attend? Also being a modified gun what class would I have to run in (fiber front sight, 2Lb trigger by tandem and a halo) ?

:eek:is there any opportunity to sight in ahead of time in the nearby area?
You can sign up on Practiscore.com. Search under matches for DRRC 22 Rimfire Challenge Feb 13
I think there is only one class, Open. Everyone shoots under that. 4 stages rifle, 4 stages pistol.
Check with Ben about sighting in ahead of time.

We shoot out at Douglas Ridge in Eagle Creek, OR: http://douglasridge.org/ The registration link to Practiscore is in the first post at the top.

No real opportunity to sight in; however, the plates are close and large. You don't need to be 100% dialed in. Pistol plates are no more than 60' out and no smaller than 8". We do give you one mulligan so you could shoot a few rounds to see where you are and then call a mulligan and start shooting for score.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top