JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No need to pick a squad unless there's a specific group of people you want to shoot with. If you're on your own, we will fill you in to keep things balanced.

Never done a competition before so I'm going in blind. I registered, though, so I'll see you all there. Hopefully I can figure it out as I go!

Never done a competition before so I'm going in blind. I registered, though, so I'll see you all there. Hopefully I can figure it out as I go!
you will have a lot of fun. bring a .22 rifle, .22 pistol, eyes, ears, ammo ...and you are set. People are really good about helping out new people, so just let them know this is your first competition.

Last Edited:
I have a friend who might join but doesn't have his own gear. Can he and I share gear or does he need his own? (Say we are on the same squad, for instance)

I have a friend who might join but doesn't have his own gear. Can he and I share gear or does he need his own? (Say we are on the same squad, for instance)

Sharing is just fine. Only one shooter on the squad is shooting at a time. Please just make sure you have at least 3 (5 or 6 is better) mags so someone can be charging mags while you shoot. I also have loaners available if you need.

Agreed on the red dots - they are best for this style of match.

I've got a Ruger American Rimfire with four 10 round mags. Probably be okay, eh? Pistol has two mags only, I think.
Bolt action is going to be at a disadvantage as this is all about speed but Conner has won every match for a year and a half so really it's all about having fun :)

If you want to shoot a semi-auto, I'll have one on hand. If you can pick up an extra mag for your pistol it would be great but if 2 is what you have then it will be enough.

I've got a marlin 60 but with reload time, won't be any faster than a bolt. Should be fun either way. I'm mostly looking to have fun and just see what the competition entails. I'll be better prepared for the next one.

Well I'm out for this one, it looks like. I went and broke my foot last night. I'll try for the next go around and see if I can't get a 10/22 between now and then.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top