JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since our first 2 events got cancelled - I'm squeezing one more in this year.

4 stages of pistol - 5-7 plates set 20'-60' out 8-12" targets
4 stages of rifle - 5-7 plates set 20'105' out 8-12" targets

Setup starts at 0730, please be at the range no later than 0830 for check in. We start our safety brief at 9 and shoot until we are done. Pulled pork lunch is served around 11:30 and is included with match fees of $5 per gun for DRRC members or $7.50 per gun for guests.

Prizes given to the Overall Champion, Top Lady, Top Youth and Top Senior shooter. We also have a prize for Top Noob. Raffle drawing available to anyone still around after cleanup.

Pre registration is required: Home | PractiScore registration closes at 0900 on the 12th.

What are people running for rifles and pistols and staying relatively competitive?

LOL! I came in so far behind the winner of the last one that that the word "competitive" doesn't even enter my vocabulary! Red dot on either pistol or rifle is a must. I used a scoped rifle and just couldn't acquire targets fast enough.

For rifles, 10/22 or 15-22. For pistol, Mk3/4's and Buckmark's. For optics, (red dots) I prefer C-more. You can get by with a cheap red dot till you get a few matches under your belt and talk to other shooters and find out what they're running or what works for them.

Good luck! :)

Hey all - her majesty Brown has deemed outdoor events up to 50 people are acceptable so Saturday's match is a go. Weather says PM showers so we may dodge the weather bullet. I'm afraid the board is not allowing me to serve food so no pulled pork this time. I'll put a little extra on the prize table to make up for it. See you all Saturday.

ARPC and TCGC have speed steel matches too. They are centerfire friendly. The format is similar to the DRRC rimfire match, but there are some small differences.

You guys should give those a try if you haven't already.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top