JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I take 2 .22 pistols every time I go out.

The wife has a Neos that is alot of fun to shoot. It has a 42mm red dot on top..LOL.

I also take the P22 with the SWR Warlock can on it. For anyone shooting with a can, I recomend as does SWR to shoot CCI mini mags through it. Still cheap, but alot cleaner than most of the other stuff.

Mine is very accurate. We usually shoot at used shotgun shells with it. Anywhere from 7 to 15 yrds with a can and it hits what you aim at. I have been told that some people have accuracy issues with them. Try changing the front site post. Helps alot.

BIGFOOT

CZ has an .22 adapter kit (Kadet Kit or full Kadet pistol) that fits on most
9mm or .40 in the line.
cz75Kadet2.jpg

cz75Kadet3.jpg

More Info:http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/hakan/kadet.html

i have a ruger 10/.22 rifle,i know this is the handgun section,but the costs of shooting a .22 is way cheap,but i always use cci ammo,way more accurate and much cleaner burning than any other .22 ammo i have used

A .22 is always a must, especially for long camping trips when you dont want to shoot over 2,000 rounds of heavy calibers :D

I stick to business with the handguns, but the fun and games are always with the .22's. Curious, anyone here put a .22lr conversion on your AR's?

I bought a P22 recently and so far only have 110 rounds through it but love it. $6.50 for 100 rounds at the range vs 32$ for 100 rounds for my HK USP, its an easy choice which I will shoot more if I want to shoot.
Sometimes I will take my 40, sometimes I will take my 45 and sometimes I will take my 9 but I will ALWAYS bring the P22

Yes I love to take the rimfires to the range. The Walther is fun cause I don't have to use hearing protection. I am almost finished with the 10/22 project. The only thing I have left to do is have the barrel threaded. I took it to the range the other day for the first shoot and to sight in the red dot scope - that thing is really fun. I love that scope. It is very easy to get on target for a fast and very accurate shot.

I love both of my rimfires. I just took them out for some can shooting today at Larch mountain. I just found out that the Ruger Mark III doesn't like Remington hollowpoints...

Those damn things jammed up about every 4th shot. Every other ammo I have used has worked like a charm, but something about the rough design on these bullets just doesn't work well with the Mark III.... I have heard this from another user as well, so this confirmed something for me. I need to stick to the thunderbolts or the more expensive 22 ammo.

I personally like to take my rimfire for my main target practice. It is soo much cheaper to use these than eating up centerfire rounds.
:s0155:

Just bought a p22, love it. It ate the 20 year old ammo I had laying around just fine! I also take my Browning bl-22 and my Rough Rider .22lr with me. The new pf9 just doesn't get as warm as I'd like it to. Can't beat .22lr cheap shootn' fun!