JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this:

+++March for Our Rights 2.0+++
27 April @ Olympia Capital starting at 1200/ Noon

***March to the Capital***
starting at Sylvester Park in Olympia (15min walk) to the Capital.
10:30 meet up
10:50 Safety brief
11:00 departure to the Capital

I don't know if there's actually been any real changes but this was found on another site. Beware fake news.

Re: Rights Rally, 27 April 2019 (Saturday)
https://www.theolympian.com/news/politi ... 36794.html?
"As many as 2,500 people are expected to turn out Saturday for a gun rights rally on the Capitol Campus, according to the Department of Enterprise Services.

March for Our Rights is scheduled from noon to 3 p.m. at the Tivoli Fountain and nearby lawns. Both diagonals and the traffic circle around the Winged Victory Monument will be closed."

Whale crap, I was planning to park on the diagonal roads like I've had many times before but I guess that's out. I will be in Olympia on Friday and I will scout areas where are we should be able to park since the govt will be closed on Saturday.

I will get back with my surveillance on Friday afternoon/evening.

Let's get the word out folks I have personally talked to at least 3 dozen people just in the last two weeks and 75% of them had no freaking clue this was going on. We got to get the word out!!!

Last Edited:
One done, others on the way...
I have a bunch of slogans but need some shorter ones that really make good statements to fit the signs.
20190424_160905.jpg

Looks like it can be a good BBQ party.
Too bad that no one else outside of the lawn is gonna see this.
Why Oly, why not Freeattle?
Lawmakers are not there on Saturdays, so they won't give a Scheiße anyway.
Sorry, I am not wasting my time by preaching to the choir.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top