JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
alot of you should be ashamed at yourselves....whats an hour and half trip...........vrs your rights?

4orNZvg.jpg

5EASaL6.jpg

I was utterly appaled at thr turnout... I would estimate maybe 1k but that would be generous....:oops::oops::rolleyes:

Although I did meet some cool Patriots from another Pro 2A sight in Wa.

Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you @pdempsey1097, another time brother.

View attachment 573997

View attachment 573998
View attachment 573999

Thanks to Tin Can Bandit (Casey)
For making and distributing these t-shirts for the membership today, estimated at least 25. You rock brother.

View attachment 574008

Man, that one picture makes my belly look really big............

Ray

Or maybe people are frustrated with wasting oxygen on Saturdays in the middle of nowhere, when there is not a single official is present.
Again, if we want to be heard we need to gather in downtown Seattle, period.

There was at least one elected official in attendance and Rep. Jim Walsh did speak.

I can theorize for the low attendance...sunny weather, turkey season, opening weekend of fishing season, no entertainment, no food vendors.

The PA would have been marginally adequate for a larger crowd than what we had.

This is the first rally that I've attended and I'm not positively impressed with it.

In the land of the PNW with a mixed crowd of attendees, I heard a lot of so called conservative religion speak and lashing out for the duration of the speeches that followed after a person of transgender spoke. I came with the impression that this was supposed to be about rights pertaining to firearms, not religious beliefs. In my experience, if you're a hard-line conservative, you specifically dislike being associated with LGBTQA. There's all kinds of people that fall somewhere on that spectrum, however, in the future, I believe it's best to leave religion out it and focus on the real issue.

I don't remember the child's name who spoke that had on the yellow bandanna and "Jew Bear" on the back of his vest. He needs to be spoken to. Calling out people for wearing masks was very uncalled for and flat out wrong. It seemed that I was the only person in the crowd to vocalize their discontent for him and the crowd calling for them to remove their masks. We don't know why they were masking and they should have been welcomed (left alone), not called and made to be an example of. Divisiveness is our enemy.

One of the speakers said that she wasn't there to preach to the choir, well...everyone did including her. There was very few people there vocalizing or in some other manner being present in opposition as far as I could see. Only one speaker, ONE SPEAKER, said anything about contacting your representatives and it was that end of the event. It appeared to me to be an after thought. This one thing put the majority of the organization of the event in dark light for me. I believe that every speaker should have had a common theme that included words of instruction for being present for hearings, testifying for hearings, and setting up meetings with their representatives. Instead we got a whole lot of Bible thumping, yelling about not complying, yelling about "fighting", big words about being the militia, and a lot of "yadda, yadda, yadda".

There was at least one elected official in attendance and Rep. Jim Walsh did speak.

I can theorize for the low attendance...sunny weather, turkey season, opening weekend of fishing season, no entertainment, no food vendors.

The PA would have been marginally adequate for a larger crowd than what we had.

This is the first rally that I've attended and I'm not positively impressed with it.

In the land of the PNW with a mixed crowd of attendees, I heard a lot of so called conservative religion speak and lashing out for the duration of the speeches that followed after a person of transgender spoke. I came with the impression that this was supposed to be about rights pertaining to firearms, not religious beliefs. In my experience, if you're a hard-line conservative, you specifically dislike being associated with LGBTQA. There's all kinds of people that fall somewhere on that spectrum, however, in the future, I believe it's best to leave religion out it and focus on the real issue.

I don't remember the child's name who spoke that had on the yellow bandanna and "Jew Bear" on the back of his vest. He needs to be spoken to. Calling out people for wearing masks was very uncalled for and flat out wrong. It seemed that I was the only person in the crowd to vocalize their discontent for him and the crowd calling for them to remove their masks. We don't know why they were masking and they should have been welcomed (left alone), not called and made to be an example of. Divisiveness is our enemy.

One of the speakers said that she wasn't there to preach to the choir, well...everyone did including her. There was very few people there vocalizing or in some other manner being present in opposition as far as I could see. Only one speaker, ONE SPEAKER, said anything about contacting your representatives and it was that end of the event. It appeared to me to be an after thought. This one thing put the majority of the organization of the event in dark light for me. I believe that every speaker should have had a common theme that included words of instruction for being present for hearings, testifying for hearings, and setting up meetings with their representatives. Instead we got a whole lot of Bible thumping, yelling about not complying, yelling about "fighting", big words about being the militia, and a lot of "yadda, yadda, yadda".

@Dreadi, I agree that this getogeher was like none other than in years past & I've been to many in the last 10 years.
There was a lot of ME ME ME out there yesterday, I guess I lucked out being hearing impaired & not hearing all the hoopla.
We need people to get involved in the legislative process but most who want to have little to no direction. That is all that a Pro 2A rally should focus on, US as a collective and not the individualism that was there yesterday.
I saw you there but didn't get a chance to meet you, another time when its not so noisy & I can hear.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top