JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Right to Bear Arms does not extend to Selling them.

Teixeira v. County of Alameda

In news that I'm certain drooling gun fetishists will accept calmly and rationally, 9th Circuit Court rules that there's no constitutional right to sell firearms

9th Circuit Rules There's No Constitutional Right to Sell Firearms. Will the Supreme Court Care?

Does the Second Amendment protect an individual right to sell firearms to the public? No, the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Tuesday in Teixeira v. County of Alameda, a landmark decision affirming the government's constitutional authority to strictly regulate gun shops. The 9–2 ruling is a victory for gun safety advocates who feared judicial aggrandizement of the right to bear arms could invalidate myriad laws governing firearm commerce.

Opinion | 9th Circuit opinion on rights of gun stores applies standard, rigorous Second Amendment doctrines

An appeals court upholds a gun store ban, despite the 2nd Amendment

This is what I keep "trying" to tell other gun owners. Laws and even the Constitution really mean nothing more than toilet paper. What some black robe says it what matters. This is why I hate to see it when gun owners help elect more and more liberals.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top