JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been using this site and another recently looking at picking up some protection for myself and with the frenzy going on I noticed something very interesting.

I came aware of law enforcement sales and how low the prices were to the specified individuals. I read something on how these individuals are now selling these used up pieces of crap for inflated prices due to the current frenzy. This lead to something else.

After a long discussion with one individual he finally broke down and started giving out some truth, He specialized in Criminal Psychology and cried about his kids attended a public school.

People are using this site and similar others for personal vandettas which have not even happened yet.

My Kaspersky Anti Virus stopped working upon this evenings arrival at this site. This has transpired 12 times since starting to shop for some home protection. Kaspersky reported that another connection was made into my computer and shut down.

I could not prove the accusation for positive but its just too much coincidence for sure.

Watch out people, that read on mass killers was more than just interesting.

BLOW, Im Legal.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said ... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

I've never had Kaspersky shut down on any of the computers I use to connect to this site.

Deen
NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector Member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA