JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Also good to note that Sacramento County in California is now Shall issue, due to a 2A group down there suing the county when they went to restrict open carry. They won the lawsuit because if we have the right to bear arms, if they are going to take away open carry from them, they need to give them concealed carry. I hope the rest of the state follows "Suit" soon. That'd be a good victory, reciprocity being next after that.

Just read about Wyoming being unrestricted now. Glad that last week Wisconsin now allows concealed carry. Glad to see that positive change is really being made in this country about this.

I agree we need more green states, but 0 red states is good, and if all end up being blue instead of yellow or green, well that's fine by me so long as they reciprocate.

a ten year span. good guess but this is a little more. ok a lot more accurate.
In 1961, Washington State departed from the discretionary permit system, and required that if the applicant for a concealed weapon permit was allowed to possess a handgun under Washington law, the permit had to be issued.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top