JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a nearly new holster from Black Label holsters (locally made). It's only been used once or twice so it's not even broke in yet. Paid $70, selling for $40 obo or possible trade.

Thanks!

IMG_3769.jpg

IMG_3770.JPG

I'm not familiar with these holsters. Why are you selling it? Do you know if it would work for the 4" model? Can you post a pic of the back of the holster showing how it attaches? And finally, are you willing to ship? Thanks, Dave

I'm not familiar with these holsters. Why are you selling it? Do you know if it would work for the 4" model? Can you post a pic of the back of the holster showing how it attaches? And finally, are you willing to ship? Thanks, Dave

FZRider,
The reason that I'm selling it is because I almost never carry OWB and when I do I just use the holster that came with the gun. By the looks of it, it's not going to work with the 4" model. I'm assuming this is a deal breaker? But yes, I'm willing to ship.

Thanks!

Is the back of the holster lined with leather or other material, or just the kydex? What would you consider for trade?

It's just Kydex, no lining of any kind. I'd trade for ammo (9mm, 22lr, .38 special, .357 mag, or 12 ga) or probably lots of other things. If you're interested, anything worth around $40, we can talk about it.

thanks!

FZRider,
The reason that I'm selling it is because I almost never carry OWB and when I do I just use the holster that came with the gun. By the looks of it, it's not going to work with the 4" model. I'm assuming this is a deal breaker? But yes, I'm willing to ship.

Thanks!

Unfortunately yes, mine is the 4" model so unfortunately I'd have no use for this. GLWS.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top