JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So finances and a recent addition to the family have forced me to close my business. So I need to sell some of my personal rifles to keep the wolves at bay while I look for my next job and to get some my home shop ready for all my gunsmithing equipment.

First is a Remington 700 in 7mm Rem Mag. This gun came to me as an older barreled action with a factory stainless barrel. I installed and lapped in a new bolt, recrowned the barrel, bedded the rifle into a Boyd's laminate stock, and had the action and barrel cerakoated. It has iron sights, but no scope. I can probably find a one-piece Leupold base for the buyer if they wanted it. I didn't draw elk tags this year and forgot to buy my deer tag, so I never got a chance to use this one after I finished it. $750 o.b.o.

Second is an unfired Weatherby Vanguard 2 in .308. I bought this for my wife, but she decided she wanted me to make her a .300 savage on a small ring mauser instead. This one is unfired (except for factory) and still has box and all the paperwork. $475 o.b.o.

Third is a Remington 742 factory carbine in .30-06. I traded into this gun a few months ago with the intention of playing around with it. The finish is well worn and loved, but there is still life left in her. I just don't have the time to refinish her. $350 o.b.o.

I try to never say no trades, because you never know, but I am mainly looking for cash at the moment, or trade plus cash on your end. I am mainly interested in Mausers and 1903/1903A3 springfields (original and sporterized). I am not desperate, and will not be accepting lowball offers.

The buyer has two choices. Because I still hold my license for my gunsmithing, I can run the background check here in Sweet Home and I will cover the $10 fee. I am also willing to travel a reasonable distance for a good deal, but if that's the case, we will need to meet at an FFL of the buyers choice and they will be responsible for all fees.

Thanks for looking!

IMG_2184_zpsmttt9hbf.jpg

IMG_2185_zpsqjp7urla.jpg

IMG_2186_zpsja9ln0ng.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.