JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have three rifles sitting in my safe and none of them are irreplaceable. I am more in need at the moment of an optic for my AR. I am looking for either an Aimpoint, an ACOG, or a Trijicon Reflex, for a flat-top, not a carry handle. I am a little wary of EoTech at the moment, and I want to try something new. I would also sell the Marlin .30-30 or the Mosin outright. The Mauser is not for sale, just for the right trade.

The three rifles are:
Marlin 336BL .30-30 carbine. LNIB, unfired. Bought to build into a scout rifle set-up, never got around to it. Never fired it, just pulled the hang-tag off and cycled a few tubes of dummy rounds through to check function. This rifle has the brown laminate stock and the factory big loop. No photos of mine, but the link is good enough. As I said, its LNIB. I paid around $490 or so for this a few months ago. Trade value I put at around $450. Cash price is $425

<broken link removed>

The other two are a couple of mil-surp bolt actions that I've picked up on the forums over the last few weeks. One is a Mosin Nagant M44 carbine in 7.62x54R. I haven't shot it, but it's like every other Mosin M44. The other is a VZ24 Mauser in 8mm. Its nice, and again, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Nice shape with a crisp, clean Lion crest on the front ring. Tempted to strip it and build it if no one else wants it as is. I am in no hurry to part with the Mauser, as I kind of like it, but need to get an optic on my AR, so it can go if necessary. I put a trade value of $100 on the Mosin and around $200 on the Mauser. I would also take $100 cash for the Mosin.

View attachment 197850

View attachment 197851

I would like to trade some combination of these towards a good optic to be mounted on a flat-top AR. Obviously, I don't expect to give all three for a $300 optic, but am willing to negotiate. Please PM or email offers. If the optic is an ACOG or Reflex, I would prefer it to be a recent manufacture item to have the best life left on the tritium. I am particularly interested in ACOG's, Aimpoint T1 Micro, M2, 3, or 4, or a Reflex with the dot.

View attachment 197028

View attachment 197029

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top