JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i have a Remington 721 in .300 H&H Ackley Imp with a vintage Lyman Alaskan on it. Was found on a stump with a lunch bucket, old Mauser bayonet that has been ground to a hunting style blade, old Hitler Youth compass, box of hand loaded ammo and a few other items.. Like the guy said I'm done hunting.. And walked away.
Pics or it didn't happen.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Ok ok I will go gather it up, I even have the original box of ammo that was found with it. But the lunch bucket is long gone.
I refinished the stock on it a few years ago and replaced the crumbling recoil pad!
That old Redfield base is not correct length but the empties do come out just fine. Its what was on it so I never changed it.

And btw nope its not stolen, its been checked! We thought well maybe that's why someone left it out there. But I think the fellow got out there and started hunting, and maybe after bring thru WWII in Europe he decided killing an animal just wasn't his thing anymore..I dunno?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads