JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I've been kicking around the idea of getting a small pickup again for a while so i figured I'd see what's out there.

I'm looking for an 70-80's compact pickup. Short bed. 4x4. Some mechanical issues are fine. I'd prefer to not have to tow it home.

I'd love an '83 ranger.

In my "Trade Stock" I currently have an FN PBR .308 ( WTT OR - FN PBR .308 for dirtbike )
old thread of the rifle. scope and bi-pod aren't on it currently, but i could put them back on for the right deal.

16" dpms ar-15 all done up in magpul tan. vortex strike fire optic. pic available later tonight.

I have an 86 single cab Toyota that has a factory turbo. 150k miles on it. I bought it from the original owner for when we were building a house. Now it just sits around. Needs a thermostat, the coolant rubber line to the turbo needs replaced, and the speedo stopped working a little while ago, and the valves need adjusted. Other than that it runs great and I have drove it from castle rock to portland more than a few times with no problems.

I have an 86 single cab Toyota that has a factory turbo. 150k miles on it. I bought it from the original owner for when we were building a house. Now it just sits around. Needs a thermostat, the coolant rubber line to the turbo needs replaced, and the speedo stopped working a little while ago, and the valves need adjusted. Other than that it runs great and I have drove it from castle rock to portland more than a few times with no problems.

Conversation started

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.