JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't order any of them because I don't want to give out my card just for an error and hassel with the confusion later... But.... If you get some for a dollar, you should let me buy two from you for $10.00 each.

...And free shipping too! Wow!

Ya, it says they will call you within 24 hours to verify the price. They probably just have the $1.00 on there so it will submit the order with their billing system to generate a ticket. They will then call you and give you the actual price based on what they have, condition, etc.
As a webmaster I do know there are some systems that operate like this, not a lot of them are in use like that, but apparently this one is. Be prepared to have your jaw hit the floor when they quote you out a price for 15 M1As lol

Ya, it says they will call you within 24 hours to verify the price. They probably just have the $1.00 on there so it will submit the order with their billing system to generate a ticket. They will then call you and give you the actual price based on what they have, condition, etc.
As a webmaster I do know there are some systems that operate like this, not a lot of them are in use like that, but apparently this one is. Be prepared to have your jaw hit the floor when they quote you out a price for 15 M1As lol

The guns may not be $1, but the Bullbubblegum is absolutely free.... :s0155:

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't most scam sites test a credit/debit card number to see if it is valid by billing a small amount (say, oh, how about a dollar for instance)? Once they confirm that it works, they hit it for all it's worth.

Had it happen in a restaurant in Vegas once. The bank flagged it as suspicious and didn't pay the second charge, but made my life difficult for a while afterward.

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't most scam sites test a credit/debit card number to see if it is valid by billing a small amount (say, oh, how about a dollar for instance)? Once they confirm that it works, they hit it for all it's worth.

Had it happen in a restaurant in Vegas once. The bank flagged it as suspicious and didn't pay the second charge, but made my life difficult for a while afterward.

Yup!

Woah - Wait a minute. Look above at the post for $200 Glocks.

Again, I investigated this post and as you read lower down you will be enlightened.

Barbara Boxer and her best friend Diane Feinstein have opened a new gun store in downtown San Francisco with financial backing from Jerry Brown.

Now who would think that is a scam????

Regards

Yep. Happened with my wife's debit card. She went to purchase groceries at Freddie's and it came back that Bank of America had put a hold on her card. Someone had to purchase a very small item at a pet store and B of A stopped it. They told us the same thing. They will test the number with a small purchase first to see if it goes thru and if it does they then empty your account. It was a hassle having to get a new card, but would have been a much bigger hassle had they drained our account.

Whenever I send my card out on the net, I go to the Bank of America site and get a "shop safe" card number. It issues me a new card number and security code that is connected to my account. I set the limit and expiration date, normally a dollar over what I expect to pay and a month or two beyond the order date. This is a great system for avoiding abuse from internet nitwits.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top