Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rifles for $1.00

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by SheepDog223, Nov 28, 2010.

1. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

2. JohnWayne

JohnWayne USA Member

So, are the M1A only a dollar?

3. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

I just ordered 35 of them.

4. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

I didn't order any of them because I don't want to give out my card just for an error and hassel with the confusion later... But.... If you get some for a dollar, you should let me buy two from you for $10.00 each.

...And free shipping too! Wow!

5. JohnWayne

JohnWayne USA Member

lol

6. ajf1

ajf1 beaverton Member

and it is a non binding quote. way to much hassel when they call back to verify the order.

7. matt_w

matt_w Hillsboro, OR Active Member

They mis-spelled "special", this may or may not be a legit site...

8. PhysicsGuy

PhysicsGuy Corvallis, OR Resident Science Nut

Its all fun and games until they charge your card for a few grand for each gun you ordered :p

9. phathom

phathom Vancouver, WA Member

Ya, it says they will call you within 24 hours to verify the price. They probably just have the $1.00 on there so it will submit the order with their billing system to generate a ticket. They will then call you and give you the actual price based on what they have, condition, etc.
    As a webmaster I do know there are some systems that operate like this, not a lot of them are in use like that, but apparently this one is. Be prepared to have your jaw hit the floor when they quote you out a price for 15 M1As lol

10. jgeist

jgeist Oregon Active Member

The guns may not be $1, but the Bullbubblegum is absolutely free.... :thumbup:

11. dmack

dmack Central Oregon Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but don't most scam sites test a credit/debit card number to see if it is valid by billing a small amount (say, oh, how about a dollar for instance)? Once they confirm that it works, they hit it for all it's worth.

Had it happen in a restaurant in Vegas once. The bank flagged it as suspicious and didn't pay the second charge, but made my life difficult for a while afterward.

12. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

Yup!

13. ekimnelo

ekimnelo Cottage Grove oregon Member

Woah - Wait a minute. Look above at the post for $200 Glocks.

Again, I investigated this post and as you read lower down you will be enlightened.

Barbara Boxer and her best friend Diane Feinstein have opened a new gun store in downtown San Francisco with financial backing from Jerry Brown.

Now who would think that is a scam????

Regards

14. MarkAd

MarkAd Port Orchard Well-Known Member

this pinheads price for M1-A is $1538.09

15. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Yep. Happened with my wife's debit card. She went to purchase groceries at Freddie's and it came back that Bank of America had put a hold on her card. Someone had to purchase a very small item at a pet store and B of A stopped it. They told us the same thing. They will test the number with a small purchase first to see if it goes thru and if it does they then empty your account. It was a hassle having to get a new card, but would have been a much bigger hassle had they drained our account.

16. MarkSBG

MarkSBG Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Whenever I send my card out on the net, I go to the Bank of America site and get a "shop safe" card number. It issues me a new card number and security code that is connected to my account. I set the limit and expiration date, normally a dollar over what I expect to pay and a month or two beyond the order date. This is a great system for avoiding abuse from internet nitwits.