JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CAI WASR 10/63 NIB
$530 and it comes with all the goodies cleaning kit, sling, oil can bayonet with frog and two mags.

1000 rounds of wolf polyformance 7.62x39 $240

Rossi m92 Stainless 16" barrel 38/357 $500

MOE LPK $65

Also Rossi 357 stainless rifles are always coming in

Anything else you want but don't see call and ask, I will always special order

Warsaw Arms
1726 Birch St
Forest Grove, OR 97116
(503)718-7916
<broken link removed>
Veteran Owned

Last Edited:
All I see is great prices on quality firearms. Thank you Warsaw Arms for offering great deals to the NWFA community. Focus on the value being offered here on this post!

I thought this section was for personal sales not business advertising?
Posting only 1 ad in the rifle section and 1 ad in the handgun section, both with nice firearms and nice prices shows me that he knows how to get along with the culture here. He could have spammed the board with multiple ads, but he didn't. I like his style.

I have heard nothing but good things about this shop in fg. My next trip back to my hometown I will be dropping in and leaving some of my hard earned money.

Call him first before you head out...he is a cool guy, no pressure sales and is a wealth of information on guns. Give him business folks...he is a straight up guy with no b.s. on the prices

Even if it is a shop add, its about selling guns. GUNS are the only reason I'm on here. I end up googling just pictures of guns at work since this site is banned as "forbidden" stoked to see guns for sale on a local forum whether its private or a licensed company. Either way I will support enthusiastically. I understand forum politics regarding where post go under title. However I don't care and I'm elated to see all gun related adds.

Good dude with good prices, found me a hard to find revolver for a fair price. Lots of fantastic ammo prices too........... Maybe I should have kept that to myself.

Anyway, this is a legitimate ad and not a review thread. Sorry for contributing non sales related content.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top