JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
17 hmr and browing 270 have been sold... interest in the 1187 shotgun and 7mm mag and are being held until next week. have not met with anyone for the 1022, but there has been interest... thanks to everyone in helping make the sales happen.

--carlos

only the remington 1187 shotgun and the remington 700 7mm mag are available... the shotgun is currently being spoken for... i'm going to hold off on selling the 7mm for a bit, but i want to get of list of those that are interested for the time when i need to sell it... thanks for all the interest and to those that have made purchases.

--carlos

carlos,

i have tried to get ahold of you sine the 10th to look at the 7mm mag , no reply , talked to you once on friday the 11th we were going to meet on the 12th but you never answered your phone and never replied to my calls for 5 days , i left you a message i was leaving on thursday the 17th.

i get home, and see bob is going to buy this , thanks and good luck bob

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.