JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
various rifles and scopes for sale together or individually. have lots of ammo that will probably go with them...

$450-$500

i live in the portland, oregon area... if you are interested, you'll have to meet me in oregon in order to keep the transaction legal...

--carlos

Remington Model 700 7mm Rem Mag (rifle AND scope $500 AND ammo)
black/grey composite stock
matte nickel finish
25" barrel
Sight Mark Illuminated Tactical Rifle Scope -- 8.5-25 x 50mm

Remington model 11-87 Sportsman (rifle only $450 -- WITH LOTS OF AMMO)
black composite stock
matte black finish
12 guage 2.75" or 3"
25" barrel

(browning 270 -- sold)

(ruger 10/22 --sold)

(marlin 17 -- sold)

i don't know... you can ask on the board... i think selling it there are no restrictions, it is buying it that you have to be a resident of the area from which the sale takes place...

Inter-state = FFL needed.

In my experience, i have found it best to do it in the state of the purchaser.

Others please chime in.

Inter-state = FFL needed.

In my experience, i have found it best to do it in the state of the purchaser.

Others please chime in.

Long guns can be transferred in either Oregon or Washington across state line thru a FFL dealer.
If the transfer happens in Washington, the WA FFL dealer will collect WA. sale tax, unless you find one that is unaware of the new tax laws.
Most OR. FFL dealer will charge a very high fee of $40-$50 for transfers.
The sale tax on $250 is $20.50 (8.2%) and some WA FFL dealer transfer fee is $20 (some will charge $50 too), again the total cost is about $40
I know a WA FFL dealer that only charges $20 for transfers, if you can't find one (not me, I'm not a FFL dealer)
Good luck to the both of yous

thanks for the feedback... it looks like anyone wanting to buy anything listed should buy from me face to face in oregon...

the browing .270 is sold. thanks to all for the interest.

I've found a few dealers that have only charged $10-$15 for the transfer. You are right Carlos, Most do charge too much!

Please PM me with the OR FFL dealer contact info that charges under $20.00 for FFL transfers, I could use that kind of contact
Most OR FFL dealer will charge $10-15 for transfer if you buy their guns, if it's a transfer from private seller to buyer, then its higher
I'm always looking for a cheaper transfer fee, thanks

Ryan Judy Sporting goods charges $10, A Cut Above Pawn transfers for $20, Pacific Northwest Outdoor Store LLC does it for $15. Gunbroker.com has a feature that allows you to find a FFL transfer. I used Dual Smoking Gunns LLC in Beaverton but I think they went out of business.

A couple PM's sent....I want the marlin 17hmr and possible the 11-87
still awaiting a reply with information . I can meet you sometime Saturday 12th
in the early afternoon to complete this transaction.

A couple PM's sent....I want the marlin 17hmr and possible the 11-87
still awaiting a reply with information . I can meet you sometime Saturday 12th
in the early afternoon to complete this transaction.

Still waiting for your reply to my earlier PM?.......I received the PM that said you would sell the marlin 17hmr
so I need some contact information so we can get together. Not sure what the problem is?

just getting off work now, so tonight doesn't work... will log back on tomorrow and see who is still interested and what goes. i've had interest in the rem 7mm mag, 11-87, and the 17... will post what sells. thanks,

--c

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.